• What's your lonely island toy?

    1438342554
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 326
    • Joined: 9 Jun 2013

    Ladies and gentlemen, and anyone elsewhere on the spectrum!

    You are stranded on a lonely island, and you can only bring one toy.
    Which would it be?

    (You can choose if you're alone or with a partner)

    1438342591
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 326
    • Joined: 9 Jun 2013

    For me it would be the Humdinger: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21149
    We're the best of friends her an I... will have to replace her with a new version soon though, cause she's getting old ;-)

    1438343579
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4825
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I'm assuming the island has electricity, then this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32321

    the Trcey Cox supersex Rechargable bullet.

    But if there is no electic then the Lovehoney beaded glass dildo. (I could always use it to club animals over the head to get my dinner. Lol!)

    1438343770
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 326
    • Joined: 9 Jun 2013

    Fun Louise wrote:

    I'm assuming the island has electricity, then this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32321

    the Trcey Cox supersex Rechargable bullet.

    But if there is no electic then the Lovehoney beaded glass dildo. (I could always use it to club animals over the head to get my dinner. Lol!)

    Yes! Let's assume some electricity, just in case someone wants to bring their wands!
    That bullet is really dainty! I like the look of it.

    And yes,goodness... one can really never get enough glass?

    1438344170
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3665
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21487

    This was bought for me as a gift by an incredible, generous person here (you know who you are!) and I have been in love ever since. It's an easy call for me :)

    Plus, tempered glass could be used a lot in a survival situation. Cracking nuts, hammering, weapon against marauding small animals... not a bad wee multitool. This one may even be able to double as bait in a sea trap! (I'm aware I'm ridiculous, don't worry.)

    1438344294

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1479
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    Best toy in the world and no need for electricity either: my husband! And he can also help with hunting down (or catching) dinner, amongst many other things. :)

    1438344505
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 909
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2012

    If I could only have one, lube, but first choice would have been a butt plug but would require lube too, I'm sure I could get creative if I just had the lube though.

    1438347129
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 326
    • Joined: 9 Jun 2013

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21487

    This was bought for me as a gift by an incredible, generous person here (you know who you are!) and I have been in love ever since. It's an easy call for me :)

    Plus, tempered glass could be used a lot in a survival situation. Cracking nuts, hammering, weapon against marauding small animals... not a bad wee multitool. This one may even be able to double as bait in a sea trap! (I'm aware I'm ridiculous, don't worry.)

    That looks magnificent O.o *adds it to shopping list*
    Also, I totally buy that as sea trap bait... it's practically sea food. And after it's used it will... with the smell...no? Too far?

    1438347298
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3665
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21487

    This was bought for me as a gift by an incredible, generous person here (you know who you are!) and I have been in love ever since. It's an easy call for me :)

    Plus, tempered glass could be used a lot in a survival situation. Cracking nuts, hammering, weapon against marauding small animals... not a bad wee multitool. This one may even be able to double as bait in a sea trap! (I'm aware I'm ridiculous, don't worry.)

    That looks magnificent O.o *adds it to shopping list*
    Also, I totally buy that as sea trap bait... it's practically sea food. And after it's used it will... with the smell...no? Too far?

    ...... BWAHAHA! Hehe, I spat coke over my laptop! :D

    1438351509
    GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 350
    • Joined: 22 Nov 2014

    Meters and meters of bondage rope so I could make a raft and go back home.

    Nah, joking, though bondage rope would be optimal for everyday uses.

    I'd say lots of lube though, you never know how your body is going to react to being stranded on an island... I can live without toys, but lubrication is kind of essential, even for toyless solo play.

    1438355380
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 326
    • Joined: 9 Jun 2013

    I do love how so many answers are "what toy would you choose for survival" ;-)

    1438356023
    Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3142
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2009

    njoy 11 stainless steel dildo... sex toy and a weapon if needed

    1438356086
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3665
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

    I do love how so many answers are "what toy would you choose for survival" ;-)

    Ever the practical lot, we are :P

    1438356857
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 326
    • Joined: 9 Jun 2013

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

    I do love how so many answers are "what toy would you choose for survival" ;-)

    Ever the practical lot, we are :P

    Then I want to change my toy to a practical one too! (considering the other one is battery driven anyway...)

    I now choose one of my shiny, shiny glass dildos! It's a toy, a weapon, and I can use the glare to signal passing ships! And possible lure sea-things up to shore at night.. If like... I can make a flame. In which case I'll just use the fire anyway, so never mind the last bit. But yes! Glass dildo!

    1438357483
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 326
    • Joined: 9 Jun 2013

    Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

    Lol, yep, pretty sure it goes:
    Physiological, safety, love/belonging, esteem, self-actualisation, sex toys.

    Indeed, but to be fair, I said you could choose to be there with a partner, and there would be electricity ;-)

    Clearly a cultural thing. Where I come from "Lonely island ______" is a quite common way of saying "what's the _____ you would pick if you could only have one for the rest of your life"

    1438394940
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3310
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Happy Rabbit 2, without a doubt!

    1438395967
    Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 13 Aug 2006

    My Vixen Mustang dildo and If husband gets eaten by angry tribe men or sharks I still have the beautiful Mustang.

    1438400551
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3025
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Goodness if I have power my Tracey Cox recharable rabbit

    Otherwise does my Tracy Cox Glass Dildo set count as 1 toy?

    1438444982
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 326
    • Joined: 9 Jun 2013

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    Goodness if I have power my Tracey Cox recharable rabbit

    Otherwise does my Tracy Cox Glass Dildo set count as 1 toy?

    Haha <3 I love that set too. But yes - there's power!

    Talking about the TC rechargeable rabbit... I wrote a review for it, a day or two ago, as a joke I was going to show to my OH. (I wasn't planning on submitting it, just showing it to her before I pushed submit while it was on the "preview" page) It was written as a poem, in small verses on rhyme, it was called "Yes, Yes, Yes! (And ode)". However, I saw that the formatting wouldn't work out because of the line breaks, so I went back to try to edit it.... but pushed the wrong button.

    They're going to think someone wrote a review and had a seizure at the same time... So embarassing. >.<

    1438464633
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11626
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Wand, wand, wand, wand and errrrr,, WAND !! Lol

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.