• How soon do you play with toys.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Just wondered how soon people play with new toys when you receive your new order. 9 times out of 10 we will play with them on the day we receive them but I brought this item two months ago for my wife birthday which is tomorrow it been really hard knowing there a sex toy sitting around that can't use yet.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Normally on the same day as well, although I have a few things sitting around that we haven't used yet. I.e. Massage oil and massage candles (because I've got loads and I'm waiting to use up the ones we've started first), the FSOG hard limits restraints (because I was lucky enough to test the Completely His elasticated ones around the same time I bought them, so we've been using those), and a couple of items of lingerie I bought which I'm purposefully saving for special occasions :)

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Oooh, I haven't tried that toy.
    The majority of the time I use them on the night of the day they arrived. I can't help myself!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

As soon as I get time, really. Would play about with it in my hands as soon as I open it, but in terms of actually using we're lucky to have time the same day lol. If we do have time it happens. Depends on the toy too. If it's something that one of us can use alone then it'll get used sooner, whereas couple toys obviously need to wait for couple time. Always within a couple of days though :)

Really can't wait to give her it tomorrow and play with it. It's the longest ever waited to play with a toy.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Usually the same day, but it depends who's in the house,,

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

Just wondered how soon people play with new toys when you receive your new order. 9 times out of 10 we will play with them on the day we receive them but I brought this item two months ago for my wife birthday which is tomorrow it been really hard knowing there a sex toy sitting around that can't use yet.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202

Quick bit of advice when you aren't using it take the batteries out, otherwise it drains all the power. Enjoy your toy.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Mostly the same day it arrives

Thank you BDSM curious. Will bear that in mind when comes to the batteries.

I've never had an issue with leaving the batteries in, as long as it's "fully" off, even after months, however once I think a vibrator was only just off, came in one day into the bedroom and the cupboard was "vibrating!" that was a bit funny

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I've never had an issue with leaving the batteries in, as long as it's "fully" off, even after months, however once I think a vibrator was only just off, came in one day into the bedroom and the cupboard was "vibrating!" that was a bit funny

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1115964-love-eggs-is-this-normal/

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

The same day it arrives lol. Usually pretty horny because I'm anticipating the delivery so I wouldn't be able to stop myself from using it ASAP anyway

BDSM-curious wrote:

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1115964-love-eggs-is-this-normal/

Ah, yes understand, guess it depends on how basic the electronics are in the toy, battery/switch etc.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

usually same day :) its so exciting when they arrive! my partner isnt really interested so basically everything i buy is solo stuff for me anyway.

Hope the egg lives up to your expectations bondagegod! :) I ended up sending it back after a couple of months when I bought it :/

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes I go a few days without trying something; depends how much time I have and what it is! Things I've been sent to review get much higher priority than stuff I've bought myself though - I once plain forgot about a buttplug I bought and it got neglected for weeks. :(

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

ASAP! Like you, the only time I haven't was with presents for my boyfriend.

H Pyper [sign in to see picture]

I know how you feel, I would love to use all the things I buy the day I recieve them but my husband works away so I usually have to wait til he gets home for the weekend, but that just builds us the excitement for us both then it's even more fun!
    It will be worth the wait come the weekend for you!!

Thank you popk1n hope it does and my wife has wanted this one for ages. Will post on here how well it goes.

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Same Day ASAP, although depends if for Solo or mutual play really and dependant on who is home

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

If it's not a toy to be used with someone else, I try to use it the same day I receive it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.