• What have you received in a mystery bundle?

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for sharing jezebella!

Personally I think the best item in that is the wand although if you say you have a larger one you probably won't be using the mini one much.

Overall, it's good if you haven't got any of those items already and if you are only just starting to buy off LH, but £40 is a lot of money for items you're not particularly pleased about. Possibly be able to swap the candle flavour? But personally I would send it back.

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Thanks for sharing jezebella!

Personally I think the best item in that is the wand although if you say you have a larger one you probably won't be using the mini one much.

Overall, it's good if you haven't got any of those items already and if you are only just starting to buy off LH, but £40 is a lot of money for items you're not particularly pleased about. Possibly be able to swap the candle flavour? But personally I would send it back.

Yeah, I think that's what I'm going to do, save my money for when there's a good deal on a remote control love egg that I like the look of better than this one. I did enjoy the surprise aspect of this though, and it must always be the case that some people will be really happy and others not so bothered. It being the couple's set I was actually hoping for a sexy game to be thrown in haha

Yeah I was thinking a couples game too, or something fun like body paint. I like the idea of the suprise too but wanted to know first cuz it's £40 🙊

Lottie.... [sign in to see picture]

Hi has anyone received this years anal bumdle and be willing to share what was in it please? Thanks

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Still looking for the bondage bundle's info if anyone has it...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32461

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30775

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22653

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34008

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34011

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17485

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34001

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15779

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30729 (in black)

This looks really good, it's a pity they didn't include the black rose gag for a full set though!

Definitely ordering myself a bundle when I get paid! How long are they around for?? Looks AMAZING. Thanks for sharing Nat x
    James121 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for sharing Jezebella,

I think i'll steer clear of that one,

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I am i terested in the bondage bundle and don't know what is inside because I don't want to ruin the surprise. A question just crossed my mind though. Can soneone tell me if the bundle includes leather items (without spoiling the surprise)? Thanks

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

I am i terested in the bondage bundle and don't know what is inside because I don't want to ruin the surprise. A question just crossed my mind though. Can soneone tell me if the bundle includes leather items (without spoiling the surprise)? Thanks

I think everything is Faux Leather

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Shame most of it is beginner stuff. I get tired of offers being aimed at beginners a lot of the time and this offer doesn't look much different.

A lingerie bundle would be awesome though.

MrandMrs.Anonymous [sign in to see picture]

Should do a plus size lingerie and dress up bundle box. Would be like receiving a sexual wardrobe in a box. I'd be game for purchasing this for Mrs A.

Mr A

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Loving all the additional bundle ideas and just wanted to add a few suggestions too :-

A romantic night in bundle -

which could include things like candles, bath oil, a massager, massage oil, a romantic card game, Lovehoney lingerie for her- like a bodystocking, babydoll or a robe and some underwear for him.
    (There could be size options to select before checkout so that you could get the correct size for each customer.)
    I think these would go down a treat for Valentines or Christmas.

S.O.S (Save our sexlife) kit -

everything required to bring a little bit of sexy back when you've got stuck in a rut. Ideal for beginners.

Things like lube, orgasm balm, a vibrating cock ring, a bullet vibrator, condoms (optional), massage oil, a blindfold, feather tickler, sex position cards or guide book etc.

Fun night in -

a more jokey type bundle containing things like the glow in the dark cock rings or glow in the dark condoms, candy undies, flavoured lube, furry handcuffs, a couple of games, love dice, clone a willy and dress up kits etc.

A slightly smaller "Lovehoney addicts" bundle with more expensive toy options inside e.g. glass, silicone, rechargable etc.
    Specially selected for those who already know what they like and have well established toy boxes and much prefer quality over quantity.
    This would probably need to have a slightly higher price tag too though.

The other idea I had would be to have a certain amount of selected products from lingerie, bondage, sex toys and better sex available that you could "make your own bundle" from. There would be a minimum spend to make it profitable for Lovehoney but appealing and affordable for the customers and they could select say for example 6 of the items that could be customised so that the bundle could be for absolute beginners or a newly established couple, flirty, fun, sexy, romantic, wedding night or kinky.

Good ideas there! Really like the romantic night in bundle idea 🙊

beerandbells [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for posting jezabella... Having taken a look we with you and honeybun... A couple of good items, but not sure it's worth it... As you say, why get a rechargeable wand when you already have a mains one.... Although we are going camping soon ;)

Has anyone posted what is in the male bundle? I can't seem to see anything on here (though I'm sure I read something earlier!)

James121 [sign in to see picture]

I don't think anything on the male bundle or the bumdle yet,

pretty curious about the bumdle now, last year's looked great for beginners

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Great ideas Imh95! I particularly like the LH addicts idea! I had a similar thought, but though they could offer luxury upgrade bundles in the same categories they already have, which cost a little more (say £50) and only have 3-4 items in instead of 8; quality over quantity!

I'm equally curious what's in the bumdle, hope someone shares soon!

pop75 [sign in to see picture]

undle this morning! kiad of expected what i got and happy with it, although I've never tryed anal toys before and this one vibrates curious and nevous about trying it . hope you all got what you wanted ;)

oh the first half of my post has not been posted !! it was the male bundle if you where wondering lol

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

I'm expecting the male bundle today for my OH. He's not into anal play, I guess I'll steal that toy for myself lol.

Pop75 what anal toy did you get in your male bundle?

the love honey pleasure probe vibrating prostate massager it's purple which is nice, have to wait till the kids go to their mothers before I'll even think about taking my anal virginity lol

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Pop75, that's looks good, it's a nice size for beginners. Just remember to use plenty of water-based lube and go very slowly! Have fun x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.