• What have you received in a mystery bundle?

beerandbells [sign in to see picture]

A glass bundle would be fantastic! Please lovehoney, can you??

Anyone had a coupes one yet?

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Or a party bundle lol.

I'm waiting to hear about the couples one too!?!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

These do seem extremely good value but given that we have most of the items in every bundle I wont be ordering. Great for a beginner or if you only have a small toy collection though.

I hope everyone who orders a bundle is pleased with what they receive xx

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

These do seem extremely good value but given that we have most of the items in every bundle I wont be ordering. Great for a beginner or if you only have a small toy collection though.

I thought exactly that, great offer for someone new to *this* world but we've steered clear as we expect to receive similar to what we already have. Great offer none the less.
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I'm considering the kinky couple one, was going to go for
    Bondage but no doubt I already have variations of everything inside that one 🙈

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I'd love a lingerie bundle. There's so much I'd like to try but I end up backing out as I'm never certain. Suppose it would be difficult to get all the different sizes though.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I knickers bundle would be AMAZING becuase you would literally be getting a grab bag of all kinds of panties and frankly I could care less if I get repeats of those. Size range is a littel easier to capture with knickers ONLY vs other lingerie items. I may post that in the pander to me thread great ideas RosyCheek.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

I knickers bundle would be AMAZING becuase you would literally be getting a grab bag of all kinds of panties and frankly I could care less if I get repeats of those. Size range is a littel easier to capture with knickers ONLY vs other lingerie items. I may post that in the pander to me thread great ideas RosyCheek.

YAAS!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I just posted this on the Pander to Me thread... along with a thought about a stockings grab bag... I woudl totally buy both if Lovehoney offered!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Yaaay Vanessa. Wouldn't it be fab?

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

LH tried lingerie bundles before, they weren't that popular (although I liked mine). Maybe now they do so much of their own brand lingerie it'd be more popular =)

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

luvved up cupple wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

I thought exactly that, great offer for someone new to *this* world but we've steered clear as we expect to receive similar to what we already have. Great offer none the less.

I completely agree!

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Has anyone seen the advert for the mystery bungle. Looks like Paige is in the advert.

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Anyone got the couples one yet ?

love the lingerie bundle idea

beerandbells [sign in to see picture]

Looks like it's just us honeybun interested in the couples bundle...

Surely somebody has bought it?

James121 [sign in to see picture]

I'm also looking at the couples one, there are 3 reviews up so far on the product page, but no details unfortunately,

It looks like the kinky couple's one from last year was pretty good, but this year's one isn't for us

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]
    Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure whether to return it or not tbh.

It almost hits the spot, but not quite. I would have prefered a resusable stroker rather than the single use tenga, the cock ring is made of rubber and takes silly tiny batteries, so I won't use it because I have a sillicone rechargable one, I already have a blindfold and feather tickler of similar quality to the two included.

So that leaves the massage candle, which is something I've always wanted to try, but the cherry flavour isn't appealing to me (weirdly, it smells like marzipan?), the mini wand looks good and is recharagble, but I'm not sure how much I'll use it given I have the big proper wand. Finally the remote bullet is something I want, it's missing from my box and I think I'd enjoy it. However, is this one the best one I could get for £40?

I would say this is a good bargin though, given that the mini wand and the remote bullet are already worth £57 between them, and if I hadn't just got a blind fold and tickler and the candle smelled better I'd happily keep it.

Sorry for the long ramble, I'm really unsure about what to do here!

PaulS [sign in to see picture]

We received the Kinky Couple bundle this morning. I'm not goint to tell you what is in there as it would ruin the surprise. I can, however, tell you that this bundle is well worth the money. All of the items are of the usual LoveHoney high standard. xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.