• What have you received in a mystery bundle?

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I guess us regular Lovehoneys already have too big collections for these type of things 😮

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

SquirtyPanda wrote:

MondaySixteenth wrote:

I expected a few good quality items rather than a load of cheaper stuff. The kinky one is full of non-kinky items too! :(

This is why I've held back. I chose not to be sucked in by the £100 values... I wondered they wouldn't be full of expensive toys but rather be full of loads of inexpensive items.... Peoples reveals have proven that... I can still see the appeal of the mystery etc but I like to know what I'm getting.

I've ordered the female and bondage (actually ordered kinky couple but realised I made a mistake and got on live chat!) but I'm not as bad for me if I don't like everything in there as I used some codes and got the bundles for £57.60 altogether :)

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

As long as you're happy :) enjoy!

SEL18 [sign in to see picture]

Would love to know what's in the couple and male bundle as I was thinking about treating my OH anyway

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

Seem perfect for beginners! I really want one lol x

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Choconala get one quick I think they sold out in about 10 days last year. I got the male bundle for my OH, (a wee suprise) I hope it's good as last year's male bundle!

SEL18 [sign in to see picture]

LeilaK wrote:

Choconala get one quick I think they sold out in about 10 days last year. I got the male bundle for my OH, (a wee suprise) I hope it's good as last year's male bundle!

would you please post here what you are getting in the male bundle? i am tempted, but i like to know what i buy, i don't like surprises lol

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Still looking for the bondage bundle's info if anyone has it...

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

Would love to LeilaK but no pennies hehe it was bill day today! :( i can be more prepared for the next ones xx

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Chocolana - they are perfect for beginners. I think you should go for one. And you could use a discount code from good old google 👍💖xx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

The bondage one seems great for someone starting out. Definitely a bargain!

beerandbells [sign in to see picture]

We got the kinky couple one last year... If anything it wasn't as kinky as we were expecting! Still, plenty of fun mind!

Has anyone got the male, female or couple one yet this year? Though I suspect there will be too much duplication with the current contents of the toy box!

beerandbells wrote:

We got the kinky couple one last year... If anything it wasn't as kinky as we were expecting! Still, plenty of fun mind!

Has anyone got the male, female or couple one yet this year? Though I suspect there will be too much duplication with the current contents of the toy box!

Contents of the female bundle are listed on the previous page

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Some good bundles to be had, just a shame i have majority of them items or at least a variant so can't justify a purchase. Fingers crossed for a luxury bundle next time, now that would be a popular one i think

Lovethekink wrote:

Some good bundles to be had, just a shame i have majority of them items or at least a variant so can't justify a purchase. Fingers crossed for a luxury bundle next time, now that would be a popular one i think

Oooh yes, I like that idea a lot but unfortunately I don't see it happening. It would probably be a difficult of to justify from a marketing perspective :(

You're welcome!

I surprisingly only had one double-up in this bundle and that was the collar I got the other day, although it was a different colour to the one I received. There's only one thing I won't use too, so I feel like I got a very, very good deal!

I'd love a glass bundle! Or an essentials one, I'd love to buy a years worth of orgasm enhancers, different types of lubricant and massage oil all in one go :)

NatandTom wrote:

I'd love a glass bundle! Or an essentials one, I'd love to buy a years worth of orgasm enhancers, different types of lubricant and massage oil all in one go :)

Yes... Yes!

A glass bundle would be freaking awesome!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I love the idea of an essential bundle, Nat you have such good ideas 😄

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.