• What have you received in a mystery bundle?

Never know [sign in to see picture]

There also looks to be a bit of cross over between each box (mini magic wand in both couples and females boxes and then the stroker in the male and kinky couples boxes.....)

To me that seems a little silly because you're kind of limiting people buying AND keeping more than one box......

but it can't criticise too much as there's no denying they are an absolute steal! 

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Never know wrote:

There also looks to be a bit of cross over between each box (mini magic wand in both couples and females boxes and then the stroker in the male and kinky couples boxes.....)

To me that seems a little silly because you're kind of limiting people buying AND keeping more than one box......

but it can't criticise too much as there's no denying they are an absolute steal!

I noticed the cross over of products too! Thats just going to make people inevitably send at least one box back because they dont want duplicates.
    Racer248 [sign in to see picture]

I got the exact same in my kinky box, quite disappointed actually was expecting more bdsm style toys so it's going back to I'm afraid

[suspended user]

suspended user

popk1n wrote:

Never know wrote:

I noticed the cross over of products too! Thats just going to make people inevitably send at least one box back because they dont want duplicates.
    Aye, I noticed the same products were popping up in different bundles aswel, the kinky ones not very kinky either. The only one I'm half considering now is the female one, however I'll take some time to think about it.
    BrummieGal [sign in to see picture]

I've given in and ordered a female one!! Will post what I get tomorrow!

Alpha123 [sign in to see picture]

Disapointed ... will be returning :-(

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30718

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31536

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20525

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30215

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15667

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22772

Not all terrible but failing to see much of any great interest, just seems to be a clear out of own brand stuff. Cuffs are quite nice though we have similar already. Some of the other stuff we have already or very similar. Having looked at what others have received I guess its much the same for other bundles too ... I think would be good for a jump off point for those new to toys to get really good taster of different things to see what floats your boats.

:-(

cd928 [sign in to see picture]

Was really pleased with the male and anal boxes, got loads of new stuff to play with. My missus loved the fake pussy we got and the penis pump. If I can work out how I will post the full list bit I certainly wasn't disappointed

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

cd928 wrote:

Was really pleased with the male and anal boxes, got loads of new stuff to play with. My missus loved the fake pussy we got and the penis pump. If I can work out how I will post the full list bit I certainly wasn't disappointed

I don't think anyone's posted what they got in an anal bundle yet so I'm super excited for you to! If you go to the product pages and just copy and paste the web addresses!

Kirsty_x [sign in to see picture]

cd928 wrote:

Ah yes, please do share, im desperate to see what's in the anal bundle!

LibraLover wrote:

cd928 wrote:

I don't think anyone's posted what they got in an anal bundle yet so I'm super excited for you to! If you go to the product pages and just copy and paste the web addresses!

I've not seen anyone share what's in the bumdle yet, you will make lots of people happy on here if you could :) thank youuuu hope you enjoy it

Ok will do, I'm driving at the minute so will do I when home. The only issue is the two sets were in one box so ill have to try and work out which is which. I know there was a 9" vibrator, a g spot plug and some beads etc. I'll be having a fun weekend that's for sure.

I had three different boxes in one big box. The individual boxes weren't labeled but they did have a number code on them and that number code was on the order sheet so I could see which one was which if this helps at all. But if you mean they were all mixed together in one box then thats confussing!!

No it was all just in one box, or at least it was bu the time I got to it the OH opened it first as she was excited and I was at work.

Martynpd [sign in to see picture]

Awesome! Thank you for posting the anal one!!!!!

It looks pretty tempting!

But again there's one item the same in the male bundle....... WHY?!

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

I too was interested in the Kinky box until now, seems to not live up to the name.

As a matter of curiosity, what would people pick for a kinky box? If you had the freedom to choose what does into the box I mean :)

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

I too was interested in the Kinky box until now, seems to not live up to the name.

As a matter of curiosity, what would people pick for a kinky box? If you had the freedom to choose what does into the box I mean :)

I think the price would restrict us a bit, but i would think along the lines of:

1. Handcuffs

2. Under the bed restraint

3. Bondage candle

4. A flogger/cane/paddle/crop

5. Harness and dildo

6. Vibrating egg

Jeelloo [sign in to see picture]
    BrummieGal [sign in to see picture]

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.