• Sex Toy Collection - Useful Storage

MK Herts [sign in to see picture]

I know this is one of many old threads at Lovehoney, but instead of aiming the discussion at a small collection, how can I store a large collection of sex toys and naughty accessories.

My partner and me have a large collection of pumps, rings, dildos, vibrators, cuffs, restraints, anal toys, lubes etc. I currently live in a house share, so putting them in the bottom of a drawer just isnt feasible. Hiding them away has become quite a hassle, especially when I would like access to them rather easily on a daily basis.

We have been looking at secret storage, hidden storage and lockable storage, but have yet to find anything that fits the bill.

We are now looking at possibly buying bedside units with deep drawers, and then attaching our own lock to one of the draws to prevent "accidental" discovery from unwanted eyes.

I would like to hear if anyone else had this issue, and how they overcome storing a large collection.

Stay Kinky! xx

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

What about an armoire? You could install hooks in the upper part to hang and display and use the bottom drawers for other items.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

We have a chest at the end of the bed with a padlock on it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I could imagine a big wooden chest for the purpose, placed at the end of the bed maybe or in a closet, old fashioned treasure chest-like with rounded top, lockable of course with a very fancy but sturdy padlock.

We don’t yet, but might soon have an issue of where to keep our growing collection, but since we are changing house (and country) in a couple of months, we'll just consider the new space requirements for these too upon choosing our next home! And we’ll also consider that hopefully soon we will have other very curious little nosey people in our lives (children)!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

We have a chest at the end of the bed with a padlock on it.

so do we

Thank fully our collection is growing at a much slower pace now as we are turning our attention to more quality than quantity .

snapper [sign in to see picture]

How large is large ? We had two ottomans, a large lockable professional make up case, bedside draws and we still spill out onto the bedroom floor . Maybe a new house is in order with a cellar ?

TickleMeTots [sign in to see picture]

I've recently upgraded my storage from a medium size trunk to a large steel trunk with locks on. It's large enough to store my leg spreaders; both the Bondage Boutique ones and a Liberator set which is slightly larger with a lot of spare room.
    Planning to purchase some foam padding to cushion everything and section off bits for better organization, ahaa.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25620

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

We use a 6 deep drawer chest of drawers and I've categorised each drawer... It's easier to get what u want.... On the outside it looks like clothes drawers.. we keep it in the walk in wardrobe too as we have children so its safer...x

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

We have a full wall wardrobe, we have several drawers (high up away from children) that contain our toys

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

We use a 6 deep drawer chest of drawers and I've categorised each drawer... It's easier to get what u want.... On the outside it looks like clothes drawers.. we keep it in the walk in wardrobe too as we have children so its safer...x

I stole her idea, lol. I did the same after Milfy suggested it when I bitched about havng boxes stacked nipple high in my bedroom. Bigger stuff is still in the underbed storage drawer and we still have the fubbard (fuck cupboard for those who don't know what that is, lol) but I managed to get shot of all but 3 boxes.

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I stole her idea, lol. I did the same after Milfy suggested it when I bitched about havng boxes stacked nipple high in my bedroom. Bigger stuff is still in the underbed storage drawer and we still have the fubbard (fuck cupboard for those who don't know what that is, lol) but I managed to get shot of all but 3 boxes.

I'm going for the full on Fudrobe!

Foxxy wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

It's funny but I've never had a desire to see Narnia until now

Foxxy wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

What can I say I'm talented 😂😂😂😇😇 We actually do have a spare room that I asked to be turned into a playroom mainly as I love the idea of walking in a room seeing all pain implementing instruments displayed out in front of me..... He said no... Imma keep at him...

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Foxxy wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

What can I say I'm talented 😂😂😂😇😇 We actually do have a spare room that I asked to be turned into a playroom mainly as I love the idea of walking in a room seeing all pain implementing instruments displayed out in front of me..... He said no... Imma keep at him...

Do it, do it!!

Seriously, send him out for teabags and commandeer that friggin room while he's gone. What's the worst that can happen?

I totally would... But I can't... I need help sorting it... Imma keep at him though 😀😀 God loves a trier

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Foxxy wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

haha! I have my sex toy Narnia, ending up turning my wardrobe in to my storage. and added locks.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CERnw7MWoAEIN1K.jpg

I still have a set of four drawers with stuff in though, as sextoy narnia isn't containing it all anymore.

Ooh, I think I'd dive head first into that, FA! My green eyed monster has had quite a few outings this past week and here it is again, lol.

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

haha Ouch! I love it <3 Whenever I open it the smell of leather hits me.

FrozenAngel wrote:

Foxxy wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

haha! I have my sex toy Narnia, ending up turning my wardrobe in to my storage. and added locks.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CERnw7MWoAEIN1K.jpg

I still have a set of four drawers with stuff in though, as sextoy narnia isn't containing it all anymore.

That wardrobe looks amazing lol!

I have a wardrobe full of latex, must say the smell gets me everytime

By the way thank you all who have replied to the thread, you all have awesome ideas. I don't think Narnia would be big enough for my collection, and to be honest im a bigger Ice Queen.

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Foxxy wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Keep up that peer pressure

We are currently saving for our mortgage at the minute, my ultimate goal is to have a "Hidden spare room". Id love to be able to have it all laid out ready for Mistress Kelly! Whips mounted to the walls, spreader bars, custom made table with restraints, shelving with toys on display, a cage, clothing, paddles OMG im gunna stop now

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.