• Vibrator for pocket in RodeoH PKG panty

AdventerousCouple [sign in to see picture]

Can people please suggest a good pocket vibrator for my girlfriend to use if we were to get the RodeoH PKG panty?

We currently have the We-Vibe Plus 4 which I can use if we wish to walk around somewhere in public, to tease her. But for pegging, what is a good vibrator to use in the pocket?

Thanks

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

The We-Vibe Tango fits in there perfectly, is incredibly powerful and pretty much my go-to for harness pockets!

Great, thanks for that :) Since we already have one We-Vibe product and know it's a high quality, I'd say this is an excellent option.

Do you find it's quiet enough to use in public? For example in a supermarket or at a restaurant?

I shoudl have mentioned though, ideally I'd like one I can operate remotely, so that if we're out at dinner I can command her to go to the bathroom to put it in, and then have a bit of fun with that. This is what I had planned with the We-Vibe Plus 4 using my phone, but it doesn't stay in position when she walks around, and it won't fit in the panty pocket I don't think.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

The we vibe tango is awesome. the most powerful bullet we have and is very nice and quiet too.

The closest bullet to the Tracey Cox bullet (the one suggested to use with the product) with a remote control is this one- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30187

However it may or may not fit right just to the inch or so difference!

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Honestly, I'd say no. The first and second speeds are fairly quiet so you might be able to get away with it but anything upwards of that I'd find too risky, plus it's quite a wriggly vibe (I guess because it's so powerful).

I did find this in the sale though? It's remote controlled and only looks a little bit shorter than the Tango, I've seen a few reviews of the non-remote version of it (point sensuelle I think) and they were all pretty positive so if it's anything like that you might be in luck - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30187

Oops, just realised Paige linked to that one first, apologies!

Thanks Paige, I didn't and still don't actually see where the Tracey Cox was suggested. I would have expected it be a 'suggested item to add to cart' when selecting the panties.

Only catch with the Sensuelle you've also suggested, is the one review of it states that it must be first turned on at the actual bullet first, before the remote can control it. Ideally I'd like to turn it on and off many times whilst we're at dinner or walking around the supermarket, as well as play with the different modes. Also that it has a light on it, which who knows whether that would be an issue.

Would the Sensuelle be the quietest remotely controlled bullet?

I think from reading a lot of the forum posts, the We Vibe Plus 4 is about as quiet as they get. Or perhaps it sounds like maybe the eggs might get a little bit quieter as they are contained within the body. But in which case doesn't really require being held in place by the panty.

So I think given we already have teh WVP4, our best bet is probably to just for her practise using it and holding it in place :)

P.S. thanks sleepycelia also :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.