• How important is it for your toys to look good?

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

I know it's nice for toys to look good, but when you're using it you're not looking at it lol.

So if it gives you amazing orgasms what does it matter!!

This.... :)
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

I know it's nice for toys to look good, but when you're using it you're not looking at it lol.

+2 - In fact for me the noise would be more off putting than the look - lol xx

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

+2 - In fact for me the noise would be more off putting than the look - lol xx

Also this :))
    darklightq [sign in to see picture]

Sadly I think toys have to look good to a certain extent. For cheaper toys I can overlook their looks as the price is low, but then if I'm looking at pricier toys then I would like to think they have good looks to them for their price.

Now Having said that I would buy ugly toys if they were amazing at what they do.

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

I'm doing design at uni so that definiely influences me, I like to display my toys and general kink things so appearances are very important. I won't own anything pink, I shudder at most hues of purple and I plain refuse ugly toys, even if their reviews are amazing. Luckily, I've had a lot of joy with Lelo products, and well, they're utterly gorgeous. Theres no need for a toy to be downright ugly! Sexy looking toys kind of turn me on!

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

If a toy doesn't attract me visually I simply won't click on the thumbnail because I'm not interested. Honestly I'd much rather spend time with a toy that I think is pretty because I also sort of think of it as an accessory and when it looks good on me I feel good as well. That being said I would be willing to make an exception if it was gifted to me, of course. Flesh colored toys get no love from me at all though and the more realistic a toy looks the more it just turns me off. However, I do kind of fancy this hot pink dildo so I'm not sure what's up with that :/

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

It doesn't matter to me, I don't sit staring at it, I put it to work lay back and enjoy lol

MrCon [sign in to see picture]

I think this is a thing.

Personally I can be turned off if even the colour looks bad or if the shape reminds me of something. Yes, they have to look good for me.

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

I hated the way the Womanizer looked, UNTIL I bought one! It is my absolute favourite toy bar none, and I have grown to really love the way it looks now! (Yep, you heard right)

I find it kind of adorable that it looks so tacky but it works like a dream. I have the pink version btw.

Perhaps its a bit like the people who adopt really ugly pets, but they love them anyway for their spirit and personality? - (I know the Womanizer is an inanimate object, but it's kinda like that for me - am I weird??) :-D

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder - I know this sounds terrible, but your post really makes me think of my ex-boyfriend hahahaha He wasn't very handsome, but he was very sexy and I definitely grew to love his looks.

With my toys, however, I'm much more shallow. :) I want beautiful shapes and lines. I want sexy smooth, clean and safe materials. I want sophisticated colours. I want rechargeable. My first ever toy was a silly looking jelly rabbit. I know it did the job, but never again. The Womanizer sounds amazing, tho....

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Normally I prefer function over form (or colour). But when both are the same? Or when the "uglier" product is actually better? Then things get really difficult for me.

Right now I'm agonizing over the choice between the black LH magic wand which looks so fabulous (to me), and the Bodywand, whose the white/blue I find much less attractive. But it's € 20 cheaper (on sale), and comes with an EU plug... On the other hand, I'll forget about the price difference in a while and I'll have to look at the thing quite a lot (I hope, if it lives up to expectations...)

At least the Bodywand isn't pink! What is it with all that pink stuff? I understand that pink is supposedly most little girls' favourite colour - but shouldn't the users of sex toys by definition be women?

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Talia, i agree. Aesthetics are a bit more of a femanine thing i feel. Most guys dont mind as long as it feels good for her and him.

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

As long as it feels good it shouldn't matter.... Although to be honest I do tend to click on things that are more aesthetically pleasing first...

Like i looooove pipedreams icicles and ceramix as they're just so pretty...

But I cannot bring myself to have a lifelike dildo, they do not appeal to me in the slightest.... Plus as I use my toys for hubby too, I know he would be less inclined to want me to use a lifelike dildo on him when pegging as opposed to some of the prettier ones I have

tider [sign in to see picture]

it donot matter to me as long as it does the job

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.