• I got a new parcel today....

    1433849729
    Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 141
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2015

    I made an order with another well known shop before I discovered LH last Monday. Never again!! I had to wait over a week for it to arrive :( in the meantime I've had four parcels from LH and another due to arrive tomorrow. Anyway, after a very long wait where I was beginning to panic that it had been wrongly delivered, it finally arrived this morning, indiscretely wrapped with sticky tape all around it which was printed with " if seal is broken return to sender!", in bold red writing, and unfortunately the same shaped box as all my other packages. (I can no longer meet my postman's eye, I'm pretty sure he knows, which isn't great in a small town). Anyway, let's hope it was worth the trouble. In today's box I had a large double sided paddle, some pre spanking cream, some after spanking soothing cream, a large bottle of lube and some dick lick. In tomorrow's parcel from LH (which I know will arrive on time ) I will be getting some anal lube, the next sized butt plug (or maybe slightly bigger than the next size) and a dick stroker. Such a Shame my husband is going away on business for a few days. I vowed that would be it... no more shopping for me for a while. But then he mentioned what he'd like to do to a sexy nurse!!

    1433849968
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5928
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Some nice nurse uniforms on the Love Honey site. The are all sexy :)

    1433850001
    FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1073
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2013

    Wow miss Looby-lou, sounds like you're all set up! Enjoy :)

    1433850056
    Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2074
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    The competitors are actually SHIT in my opinion compared to lovehoney. Never again will I go anywhere else (unless I want something lovehoney dont/won't stock) they have an amazing customer service. Great delivery, great offers, a great forum, and everything about them is lovely. All the staff that post in the forums are great. Their returns policy is awesome.and the tester list is always updated.


    Lovehoney always beat anyone in my opinion! I wish I found them sooner than I did!

    1433850138
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2083
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2014

    Lovehoney surely are the best :) Other companies aren't as efficient or discreet, and none of them have the amazing returns policy. I must admit I have been tempted (for the first time ever) to shop elsewhere lately as I came across a website which has a much wider variety of toys (and loads more colours for each), really good prices too, but I don't have the guts because my loyalty lies with Lovehoney. Will have to do some begging on the Pander thread it seems ;)

    Hope you enjoy your new purchases x

    1433850369
    Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 141
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2015

    You're so right! I won't go anywhere else again! Yep.. been looking at the nurses uniforms. Red or white stockings? Hold ups or suspenders?

    1433850589
    Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2074
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Looby-lou wrote:

    You're so right! I won't go anywhere else again! Yep.. been looking at the nurses uniforms. Red or white stockings? Hold ups or suspenders?

    White! I love suspenders. Get a white suspender belt!
    1433850683
    Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2074
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33464

    This is the best of both worlds

    1433850683
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5928
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Looby-lou wrote:

    You're so right! I won't go anywhere else again! Yep.. been looking at the nurses uniforms. Red or white stockings? Hold ups or suspenders?

    If you want a guys view. White stockings with red shoes (heels ). For me the full kit with suspender belt.Your oh will melt when he sees you. Enjoy !

    Yes LH is best. We only use another company because of the chain of stores.

    1433850691
    FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1073
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2013

    Boogaloo wrote:

    Lovehoney surely are the best :) Other companies aren't as efficient or discreet, and none of them have the amazing returns policy. I must admit I have been tempted (for the first time ever) to shop elsewhere lately as I came across a website which has a much wider variety of toys (and loads more colours for each), really good prices too, but I don't have the guts because my loyalty lies with Lovehoney. Will have to do some begging on the Pander thread it seems ;)

    Hope you enjoy your new purchases x

    The toy colours are beginning to grind on me, especially when I like collecting Lelo and Fun Factory, and they make some toys in gorgeous blue and teal shades :( I can't count how many times I've complained about it in the Pander To Me thread, especially with toys that are unisex and are only stocked in pink! :O

    1433850704
    Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 141
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2015

    👍good job I get paid this week!

    1433850815
    Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2074
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    mysteron wrote:

    Looby-lou wrote:

    You're so right! I won't go anywhere else again! Yep.. been looking at the nurses uniforms. Red or white stockings? Hold ups or suspenders?

    If you want a guys view. White stockings with red shoes (heels ). For me the full kit with suspender belt.Your oh will melt when he sees you. Enjoy !

    Yes LH is best. We only use another company because of the chain of stores.

    +1!!!
    1433850836
    Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 141
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2015

    Oh no.. more suggestions... you know I'm going to have to look up Lelo and fun factory now!

    1433850837
    Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2074
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Looby-lou wrote:

    👍good job I get paid this week!

    A very good job! I'm paid Thursday! Can't wait!
    1433850866
    Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2074
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Ink and Kink wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33464

    This is the best of both worlds

    I don't know if you saw this? Mysteron what do you think?
    1433850900
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2083
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2014

    FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

    Boogaloo wrote:

    Lovehoney surely are the best :) Other companies aren't as efficient or discreet, and none of them have the amazing returns policy. I must admit I have been tempted (for the first time ever) to shop elsewhere lately as I came across a website which has a much wider variety of toys (and loads more colours for each), really good prices too, but I don't have the guts because my loyalty lies with Lovehoney. Will have to do some begging on the Pander thread it seems ;)

    Hope you enjoy your new purchases x

    The toy colours are beginning to grind on me, especially when I like collecting Lelo and Fun Factory, and they make some toys in gorgeous blue and teal shades :( I can't count how many times I've complained about it in the Pander To Me thread, especially with toys that are unisex and are only stocked in pink! :O

    I agree! I've asked about it too, and they've just said that they've already added some toys in new colours, but I don't see it :/ I was sent some kegel balls in a lovely blue/turquoise colour to test, and now they've gone live on the website they're only selling them in bright pink :( I don't get it! I'm a girl but I don't really like pink...

    1433850966
    Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2074
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    *raises hand* I'm not one for pink either!

    1433850993
    Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 141
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2015

    Thanks I was thinking white stockings and sussies and red shoes. Wanted to surprise him though so it's really good to get advice

    1433851158
    FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1073
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2013

    Boogaloo wrote:

    FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

    Boogaloo wrote:

    Lovehoney surely are the best :) Other companies aren't as efficient or discreet, and none of them have the amazing returns policy. I must admit I have been tempted (for the first time ever) to shop elsewhere lately as I came across a website which has a much wider variety of toys (and loads more colours for each), really good prices too, but I don't have the guts because my loyalty lies with Lovehoney. Will have to do some begging on the Pander thread it seems ;)

    Hope you enjoy your new purchases x

    The toy colours are beginning to grind on me, especially when I like collecting Lelo and Fun Factory, and they make some toys in gorgeous blue and teal shades :( I can't count how many times I've complained about it in the Pander To Me thread, especially with toys that are unisex and are only stocked in pink! :O

    I agree! I've asked about it too, and they've just said that they've already added some toys in new colours, but I don't see it :/ I was sent some kegel balls in a lovely blue/turquoise colour to test, and now they've gone live on the website they're only selling them in bright pink :( I don't get it! I'm a girl but I don't really like pink...

    I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! I absolutely detest pink, black and purple - and I don't want an all white collection either! Yeah they keep saying that they aren't putting "all our eggs in the pink and black basket" but I don't see it! I will admit, I bought my Lelo Gigi 2 and Mona 2 directly from the Lelo site so I could have them in Royal Blue and Ocean Blue - but I'm not getting along with the Gigi that well and can't send it back without a fault :S Seems so silly that they would send you a colour they had no plan on stocking?

    1433851270
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2083
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2014

    That's what I don't get, I even wrote in my review how lovely and distinctive the colour was from other toys! I've been thinking of getting a Lelo rabbit, I've seen on another website they do it in bright green which I love, just not sure whether to trust other retailers :/

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.