• What's your favourite brand for toys?

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I love the Tracey Cox and FSOG ranges and for luxury toys I love LELO and Je Joue. Can't list it as a favourite, but the Swan range looks DEVINE and I'd love to be able to buy something from it - frantically saving Oh points to make that dream come true!

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Fun Factory - their silicone's pretty draggy but I love their shapes, colours and power levels, njoy for beautiful stainless steel toys, Tantus for a huuuge range of silicone toys in different textures and I like their inclusive marketing, and Vixen because they make vixskin which is the squashiest softest silicone everrr.

I may or may not be a little fanatical.

dh [sign in to see picture]

I think bondage boutique has been pushed into second place by Dominix; I've got the wrist & ankle cuffs and they're amazing! Such good quality and a bargain that I couldn't resist when they were in a 3 for £50 deal

dh wrote:

I think bondage boutique has been pushed into second place by Dominix; I've got the wrist & ankle cuffs and they're amazing! Such good quality and a bargain that I couldn't resist when they were in a 3 for £50 deal

I forgot about bondage boutique, I tested their bedroom bondage kit for beginners and loved it, it was so comfortable!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Icicles when it comes to glass dildos, Njoy for steal ones and Lelo for vibrators.

TickleMeTots [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

dh wrote:

I forgot about bondage boutique, I tested their bedroom bondage kit for beginners and loved it, it was so comfortable!

I was a fan of Bondage Boutique until my latest purchase - the quality just didn't match what the first item I got of theirs resembled. And sadly the six new items I purchased weren't all that great :(

My favourite brand at the moment is Lelo, their quality is fantastic and the power is great!
    Not yet tried Fun Factory, however I have been interested in their products for a while now.

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

This is such a good question ! ive found it very tricky to come up with my answer i have been impressed with nearly all the lovehoney products ive reviced and neraly all the FSOG products ive reviced.

i've also had a brand which i wont name that ive had two testers for and have been unmipressed with the build quality so i would never touch them again.

Although ive never had a wevibe, swan or lelo product i lust after them espeacilly the we vibe tango .

and finally my favourite lingire brands on the lovehoney site are the lovehoney and bluebella. I'M also a fan of gossard but have yet to buy any from Lovehoney.

Anonymous Lady [sign in to see picture]

Lelo, Fun Factory, and a couple of toys from Lovehoney range (Magic Wand Deluxe being my favorite). Swan range has also been on my wishlist to try out :)

Laveila wrote:

Icicles when it comes to glass dildos, Njoy for steal ones and Lelo for vibrators.

The Icicles toys look like works of art! I'd definitely like to try one. Are the Njoy ones worth the money? I don't mind spending on toys (when I can afford to) but I've never been able to justify spending so much on a toy that's just a piece of metal and doesn't even vibrate. I'm interested to know if they're worth it.

I'm going to have to check out the Fun Factory range now!

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

I don't think I could really name any specific brand... When you have "only" (okay, I should not be greedy, I admit that I am such a hygiene freak I generally save up to get one expensive toy that is hygienic and bound to last a loooong time, rather than three cheap ones I would discard in a month or two) one toy made by this or that manufacturer, can you really say it is your favourite brand?

Funnily enough, some of my fav toys fall into this category; I have ever tried just one one L'amourose toy - it's fabulous, one Mystim toy - yes, please, one Vixen toy - oh so squishy, yet firm, and one nJoy dildo - so stylish and virtually indestructible, no need to replace it, ever).

One the other hand, (in my pre-LH days) I bought two Swan toys, and while the rabbit is seriously brilliant, the Cluth Kegel excerciser was a complete waste of money. Over the past five years or so, I have built mixed feelings about the FF range as well, the jiggle balls are fairly okay (just a bit too large and light for me), the Big Boss is pretty good (but it needs a ton of lube, the silicone being so draggy (quite agree with you, sleepycelia), but had I bought the Stronic from Lovehoney (and not one Czech beauty/health/body online store), I would have definitely returned it. It looks stylish and has an excellent build quality but it just doesn't do anything for me. I also have mixed feelings about Lelo - I love my Smartwand and my Mona Wave but I had to return the Ora (malfunction) and would have returned that Gigi vibe as well (had I bought it from Lovehoney), it went dead after just one use... what a waste of money (and that store had an awful custom services - you really have to appreciate the Lovehoney returns policy...). And the Hula Beads have been yet another purchase I would have returned - no malfunction there but they simply don't do anything for me.

And some Lovehoney toys are great (the Happy Bunny 2), while some are "okay" (the Silencer Bullet) while some are not that wonderful (Micro Wand)... And I also had one "meh" Icicles dildo - it had badly made surface and felt as scratchy as sandpaper - the other one I own is very nice indeed, though...

After those five or six years of toy fun, I guess I don't have any truly favourite brands, some companies have produced both stuff I love and items I did not like at all, just favourite toys

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I don't own any luxury items, but the ones I do, have to be all Lovehoney's own range, Bonddage Boutique, Dominix, Rubber Girl, Doc Johnson (for the giant dildos) and Tracey Cox.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Laveila wrote:

The Icicles toys look like works of art! I'd definitely like to try one. Are the Njoy ones worth the money? I don't mind spending on toys (when I can afford to) but I've never been able to justify spending so much on a toy that's just a piece of metal and doesn't even vibrate. I'm interested to know if they're worth it.

Here is my own review of the Njoy Fun Wand, I really like the dildo and actually it often gets used over the glass ones, because it is more versatile. Its the lightest out of the range, and the most versatile - you get both vaginal and anal use. I also find it bit better for temperature play, especially cold, compared to glass - they seem to stay cold longer.

Generally the Njoy gets really good reviews, just read through them. Most people love them, once they decide to invest. And since they are steel, you do not have worry about the toy lasting just fe years and then dying on you, since it will not.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9034&reviewid=54740#customer_reviews

But the glass ones are also very pretty and fun to use. Especially for temperature play - they can be used cold or warm.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

TENGA has always alwaysss been my favourite. Such a brilliant brand, I specifically love their Iroha range and I love the eggs too. So great!

Icicles is a lovely range for glass too, from the product to the design they are all very beautiful.

I also often find myself glaring at the Julian Snelling plugs. They are so pretty!

[suspended user]

suspended user

pipedream, lovehoney's own brand, FSOG and Lelo for me :)

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I think that the Lovehoney own brand and FSOG are good too.

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

I love Tantus and Vixen for dildos, We-Vibe for vibrators (the Touch and Tango in particular!) and Julian Snelling for butt plugs.

Lelo have a few great products (Mona 2, Mia 2 and Ella) and L'Amourose are brilliant too!

Petrichor [sign in to see picture]

Adrien Lastic, lovely soft silicone, and cheaper than the realy luxury toys (which sometimes haven't been as good...)

Strange Days [sign in to see picture]

Ok, so Lelo, Fun Factory & Icicles. Never had a bad one from thee three....

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Probably FSOG, although I've only tried their bondage gear and haven't used any of the toys yet. The bondage stuff is great though, such high quality and really elegant!

As for toy brands, I haven't really bought that many branded toys, most of mine are from Lovehoneys own range (like the wand, some basic vibes and glass dildos). I do really like Tracey Cox, her glass dildos are incredible and her vibes feel really luxurious, but the vibrations aren't up to scratch.

Just ordered my first L'Amourose toy so I'm excited to try that! And saving up for a Lelo next :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.