• Lovehoney Magic Wand (White or Black?)

RandomGuy [sign in to see picture]

I've been looking at getting a magic wand for a while and am planning on getting a LoveHoney brand one.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31087

However I've been trying to work out, what is the differnce between the black and the white models?

The descriptions seem to hint it's "quieter and more powerful", but that's not really comparing it to anything specific, is the Black version technically any differnt on the inside? or is it purely the colouring?

Little White Butterfly [sign in to see picture]

I'm not an expert but looking at the two links it just seems to be a matter of colour.

The white says "Stronger, quieter and more powerful than ever before" which to me implies that it means in regards to previous models/ version of the device.

It seems to simply be a case of slightly differing product descriptions as I can't see anything that implies a difference in the build or power etc of the two products. I would also assume that LH would specifically mention any USP that the product may have!

Whatever you choose, I hope you enjoy it!

Little White Butterfly [sign in to see picture]

Little White Butterfly wrote:

I'm not an expert but looking at the two links it just seems to be a matter of colour.

The white says "Stronger, quieter and more powerful than ever before" which to me implies that it means in regards to previous models/ version of the device.

It seems to be a case of differing product descriptions as I can't see anything that implies a difference in the build or power etc of the two products. I wouls also assume that LH would specifically mention any USP that the product may have!

Whatever you choose, I hope you enjoy it!

USP = unique selling point - so a feature that differentiates the product, sorry that's my business/marketing background coming out there

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

The black wand is the newer model so has more uptodate inner bobbins, and is rumoured to be more powerful and quieter but I can't speak as to such since I have the purple one :')

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I have the black one and the purple one, the black one is noticeably quieter and more powerful. The sound level is the biggest difference. So either my old purple wand is a bit dead (shouldn't be as it's hardly used!) or they do mean the newest black one is an improvement over the previous purple/white versions.

RandomGuy [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, thanks everyone :)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

My purple one is damaged but unfortunately I can't get a replacement as its discontinued! I was thinking about paying the difference and getting a black one, but waiting to see how much longer this one lasts first. It's started rattling though and gets worse every time!

I haven't used either the black or white so can't really compare, but I think the black is meant to be slightly better :)

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Boo i would get a replacment! My one was doing this and driving me mad so i had to send it back!

In terms of colour there is no difference in the toy itself. Personally black is my fave as it looks sleek and more 'sexy' ;)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I would it's just that it's such an expensive item I feel bad asking for a replacement! Plus it's scratched up anyway from general wear and tear so they'll probably think I did it on purpose :/

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

I have the purple one which i believe is limeted edition and it is amazing well worth getting i am unsure if there is any difference in the colours appart from the colour change i assumed they all work the same

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.