• Penis plug.

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Hi. I've used the search bar, but can't find anything really. So apologies if I've re-asked a question.

Pardon my ignorance, I'm still learning about kinks and stuff.

What is the purpose of a penis plug? What do they do and how do you use them? Can you use them when having intercourse?

I feel a bit stupid for asking but I suppose if you don't ask, you don't know!

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

It's probably different things for different people. The best general description is the that it is a bit 'stingy' but not in painful nettle type of sting sort of way. It's an odd sort of sensation that can be very stimulating and erotic for some; as with all things it is a personal choice and while there are those that just can't get enough of it, there are those that it does nothing for.

Penis plugs are usually considered to be either jewelry or chastity devices. Either way, they're not appropriate for intercourse.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I think Jess wrote some information on sounding and penis plugs. If you select one there should be a link at the bottom of the page.

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Hi

This link to our guide may help you - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2015/01/27/what-is-urethral-sounding/

Also a quick google may give anymore info we may have missed as our guide was written a few months ago.

Have a read through the descriptions of the ones we sell and it may also inform you of its uses.

Our collection for sale - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/cock-ball-toys/urethral-sounds/

I hope you find everything you were looking for.

Have a nice day.

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Thank you guys! I'll have a wee look now. :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Im tempted to try one just unsure how it is going to feel. There one on the tester list i seen with a ball on it. That one appeals more to me than the others i've seen so far.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

I`m unsure about `Sounding` as i`ve had a cystoscopy(camera down pee hole) and it left me pissing razor blades for about a week! I am intruiged though and might summon up the courage one of these days!

WillC wrote:

I`m unsure about `Sounding` as i`ve had a cystoscopy(camera down pee hole) and it left me pissing razor blades for about a week! I am intruiged though and might summon up the courage one of these days!

i know how you feel as i had a camera down there before years ago now. i tempting to try something like that and my wife wants me to. im coming round to the idea and she says it be a pleasurabe and relaxing when trying it where as in hospital for the camerait wouldnt be relaxing and would be nervous so this would be pleasure and should feel better.

You may be right! I had a group of young students watching too,of both sexes!

xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]

I've tried all of the silicone ones that LH sell and, apart from the 'cum-through' ones being far too small to stay in, it's a very pleasurable experience. Not had any experience of the camera work, so can't compare, but, with plenty of lube and a little patience, you get a nice swelling sensation as the sound is inserted. Being silicone, they're very flexible and comfortable to both insert and wear. I'm just waiting to have a decent shopping list together and I'll be trying the slightly more extreme stainless steel ones. For the price of them, it's well worth a go and if you don't like it, give the mother in law a novelty tea stirrer!

I never had the students watching as well.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

xxxPhoenix72 wrote: if you don't like it, give the mother in law a novelty tea stirrer!

hahaha, awesome idea

What lube would be best,there are so many?

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

All guys should give them a try or two, they feel odd at first but can feel really nice, a smooth ribbed metal one slid in and out feels nice lots of water based lube too, and after play have a pee to wash everything out. Girls if your little finger has short nails then you can use that on him too.

did you ever try one?

WillC wrote:

did you ever try sounding?

Is it this one your going to try?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33617

I ordered that last Saturday and tried it out on Tuesday. It is a strange feeling when you need to cum and it does stop you but definitely worth the feeling and glad I brought it now. It looks great when your wearing it to.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

WillC wrote:

What lube would be best,there are so many?

A sterile one!

Only ever use sterile lube for urthral play.

All the info you need should be in the guide that Cazz has linked above.

Thanks! 

Thank`s!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.