• Butt plugs for a beginner........Does it hurt? Help!

Pickleitious [sign in to see picture]

I've never even had as much as a finger tickle my bum, yet I've just bought a beginners butt plug......I'm excited and very scared about it's arrival tomorrow.

any advice and tips would be great!

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I have the black LH small one....in answer to your question as long as you use lube nope not all, it feels kinda odd at first but in no way painful. In fact you cant even feel it when its in x

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

Try to relax (I know it is exciting and a little nerve wracking but relaxing will help), use lube, get in the mood first and take it slow. It will feel a bit strange, that's normal, but it shouldn't hurt. If it does stop.

Also don't put too much pressure on yourself to love it or even to try it tomorrow if you aren't really in the mood. It will still be there the day after.

Have fun!

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Don't be frightened! Get yourself some nice lube if you haven't already (the Lovehoney Discover one's really nice), let yourself relax, don't try and jam anything in suddenly, listen to your body and take your time. If you don't like it you don't have to continue - you can try again at another point or just pack it all up and return it if it comes to that. :)

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

LUBE. :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

It dosent hurt at all just relax and use plenty of lube and u will be fine.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there, here are a couple of Lovehoney guides to using butt plugs / anal lube that will be useful. As everyone else has said though, just take your time and use plenty of anal lube :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/buyers-guide/how-to-choose-butt-plug/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/lubricants/buyers-guide/a-quick-and-easy-guide-to-anal-lubricants/

steevo68 [sign in to see picture]

She asked for one out of the blue never used one before should be here tomorrow . This is what i ordered http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16479

qgate [sign in to see picture]

First, as most already said, LUBE

Second, take it slow
    When you first place the tip of your chosen tool against your butthole it's almost certainly going to clinch down. Just keep a slight pressure on for like 30 seconds or so (the open sesame trick ) and you'll probably notice that the sphincter starts to relax. At this point slightly push as you where trying to get something out. This action further relaxes your sphincter.

Keep things warm and lubed. Cold easily makes your as tighten down.

Done right it can be completely painless. Pushing limits can be slightly painful (mmmmm), but there should never be sharp or severe pain. This would indicate possible risk of injury.

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

I started off with a beginners butt plug, they are perfect because they are small. I now use a medium size one and I also have a vibrating one, they are great! Just use plenty of lube and relax. Have Fun :)

They are a lot of fun to wear around the house, makes doing the housework much more fun! Don't try this until you have used it a lot and are used to it.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Doesnt hurt don't worry :)
    But lube, lube, lube!
    And the first time just spend 5 minutes walking/standing/chilling just getting used to it. It was a weird feeling (not unpleasant) when i first had stuff up there

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

Start with the smallest plug you can find one that is finger size then work up use alot of lube and it shouldnt hurt at all go slow and dont feel pressured good luck !

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Don't be scared! The brilliant thing about plugs is, we have a whole section of them dedicated to beginners!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/beginners-butt-plugs/

In regards to actual ones I have found the good old slimline as a all favourite winner http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

I also really like the Roll Play range, just for the jiggle, a great concept - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32147

Happy seaching and let us know what you decide on! :)

master_____t [sign in to see picture]

Make sure you are warmed up properly with plenty of lube and away you go!

The anus is an amazing thing, sometimes mine will keep stretching, and at other times it just won't budge!!

I started as a beginner with a very small plug and now buy the larger plugs to really stretch myself and my sub.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.