• remote control fun

Dildo baggins [sign in to see picture]

Has anybody ever used a remote control vibrator on there OH while they have been out in public?

J-Curious [sign in to see picture]

No, but it's something I'd like to try with my OH if we could ever afford it. Kudos on the name, by the way

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Yes, the We Vibe II with remote is something I have used in public. Also a remote egg as well.

The We Vibe is comfortable to wear, stimualtes both clit and g spot which is nice. You can link my review of this product off my profile page if you like or I am happy to answer questions.

The egg to me was a bit larger and a bit less comfortable, but still provided nice stimulation. I just got a new egg I plan to take for a test drive in my last LH order that I hope will be a bit stronger. We review at a later date.

Dildo baggins [sign in to see picture]

We had an egg remote control but it wasn't very strong and the remote was rubbish. I'd just like to know what people thought about it before a spent somemore money on a really good one that will hit the spot

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

We Vibe remote has decent range, there is a trick when you first get it to pair the remote to the toy, but that is covered in the instruction book. The We Vibe has several settings and there is a higher setting and a pulsation one that are very strong and are really wonderful in my book. The design is flexible and made to fit to a woman's body and provides pretty secure and direct contact to stimulate both the clit and g spot. To me the eggs are not as comfortbale sitting down with.

21, almost always naked [sign in to see picture]

Is there a toy out there that the girl and the guy can use?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.