• does penis cages cause penis to shrink?

Lovestoys [sign in to see picture]

ive bought a penis cage but cant seem to convince myself to wear it longer than a week, is it safe to wear these for long periods say 3-6 months?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Check out this guide: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/buyers-guide/chastity-belts-for-beginners/

If it's a plastic/silicone one and it's fitted properly then yes, they're designed to be worn for long periods of time. I'd look up proper care though if you haven't already, as obviously knowing how to keep everything clean is a priority if you'll be wearing it for long periods. As for penis shrinking...well, I've never heard of it and I'd like to think it would be mentioned as a risk if it was one!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

All those I know who wear them for long periods haven't experienced any long term damage or shrinkage.

3-6 months is a long period of time to be locked away, I know very few who have managed that long, so good luck if you're aiming for that.

Lovestoys [sign in to see picture]

ive currently got a metal one but have ordered a plastic one this week, gets so frustrating not bieng able to get hard when horny , even after a week the orgasm is amazing when i unlock it, glad to hear shrinkage isnt an issue though, next step is convincing myself to give the keys for someone else to decide hah

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.