• other uses then sex toy

    1431421695
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 996
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    Since joining this site ive heard and seen some funny stuff especially what uses sex toys have... Ive heard woman beat burgulars with her 9 inch dildo as they interrupted her session, spider wacking (sorry cant remember who done this) , masaging....... Any other uses i need to be aware of lol

    1431421923
    Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2084
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    It's always good to have restraints and bondage gear for an intruder so they don't leave before police get there :3 have to knock them out first though....

    I use the ears of my rabbit to make me sneeze by sticking them up my nose .... hahahaha

    1431422680
    steevo68 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 485
    • Joined: 12 Feb 2014

    drurysl02 wrote:

    It's always good to have restraints and bondage gear for an intruder so they don't leave before police get there :3 have to knock them out first though....

    I use the ears of my rabbit to make me sneeze by sticking them up my nose .... hahahaha

    Hope you didnt make a mess of its fur lol

    What about making milkshake with an old vibe

    1431426870
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 996
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    *crying with laughter* mmmmmilky

    1431427993
    fairehlights [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 629
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2014

    Suction cup toys make handy hooks and handles for stuff.
    i think someones bird also likes theirs as a perch... Violet wands are great for clearing uo bad skin and healing small wounds too.

    1431428755
    GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 350
    • Joined: 22 Nov 2014

    Not exactly a toy but once i used the silicone lube as makeshift bike chain grease. Couldn't find the right thing in the toolbox (probably my dad had used it and still had to buy it again) and the chain was all dryed up and I needed to take the bike to the repair shop. It didn't need to last long, just to make the trip to the shop.

    1431429272
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2249
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    fairehlights wrote:

    Suction cup toys make handy hooks and handles for stuff.
    i think someones bird also likes theirs as a perch... Violet wands are great for clearing uo bad skin and healing small wounds too.

    Violet wands clear up bad skin? I'm off to google that now! :o
    1431429643
    fairehlights [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 629
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2014

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    fairehlights wrote:

    Suction cup toys make handy hooks and handles for stuff.
    i think someones bird also likes theirs as a perch... Violet wands are great for clearing uo bad skin and healing small wounds too.

    Violet wands clear up bad skin? I'm off to google that now! :o

    Oui!
    They produce ozone as the electric arcs, which is sterile so provides a healing coat around it (since ozone is heavy and lingers)
    And also the electrical impulses entering the skin shocks and kills the root of the spot. Et voila c:

    It's like 55% of why I want a violet wand. Fuck sexual pleasure, I want clear skin damnit!

    1431430107
    JM88 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1212
    • Joined: 12 Nov 2014

    fairehlights wrote:

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    fairehlights wrote:

    Suction cup toys make handy hooks and handles for stuff.
    i think someones bird also likes theirs as a perch... Violet wands are great for clearing uo bad skin and healing small wounds too.

    Violet wands clear up bad skin? I'm off to google that now! :o

    Oui!
    They produce ozone as the electric arcs, which is sterile so provides a healing coat around it (since ozone is heavy and lingers)
    And also the electrical impulses entering the skin shocks and kills the root of the spot. Et voila c:

    It's like 55% of why I want a violet wand. Fuck sexual pleasure, I want clear skin damnit!

    Seriously? Im tempted now to get one for my chest and back! I have awful teenage skin thats stuck round even though i havent been a teen in a while!

    1431431340
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 996
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    :o clear skin **googleS frantically***

    1431431463
    fairehlights [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 629
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2014

    Science! Science science science!! :D

    Violet wands were originally a medical device (like a lot of sexy toys tbh) partly used for clearing of the skin, and for improvement of circulation and the nervous system.
    They're not declared medically anymore as it's a bit flimsy and doesn't work for everyone, and is really just a bit barbaric for your GP to be doing to you (lol sigh).
    But yeah, it helps.

    I was told this at a fetish event (BBB) by their resident electrocutioner, and one of the UKs violet wand experts. As well as being zapped for the fun of it, he 'treated' one of my shoulders with a large (very large) electrode, and left the other as a comparison. There was a noteable improvement, and I was honestly a bit pissed I couldn't get the rest done to match :')

    Obviously it doesn't *prevent* spots and acne, but I imagine you build up a resistance over time against development, and once your skin is clear it's a lot easier to keep it that way.

    1431431518
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2249
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    *quietly adds violet wand to ever expanding wishlist* XD

    1431442268
    strapon_banana [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 188
    • Joined: 1 Oct 2010

    Be careful with them suction cups !! , my OH once stuck a butt plug to his forehead, yes it was funny until he took it off and realised it had left a massive round bruise..... Cue the elaborate story when friends and family asked what had happened

    1431443905
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 996
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    strapon_banana wrote:

    Be careful with them suction cups !! , my OH once stuck a butt plug to his forehead, yes it was funny until he took it off and realised it had left a massive round bruise..... Cue the elaborate story when friends and family asked what had happened

    cue the point and laugh while he is telling the story lol

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.