• Handsfee toys (Male masturbation use)

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

I have several masturbation toys all of which are great apart from when I want to go handsfree, as they are not design for that. So i'm looking for some advice on any toys out there than can fufill that purpose of handsfree fun.

I know the fleshlights have a shower mount available, but as much as I would love buy one to based on reviews and such, I just can't spend that kind of money on a fleslight to then spend an extra £20 for the shower mount.

Cheers

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Well maybe you need to use a little initiative. Cut a small coke bottles top off and fit your maturation sleeve in and then tie it down on top of a stool or beside table and poke away. You get the idea?

I've tried various options for DIY but nothing is suitable enough, and well i I don't want to be shoving my toys into coke bottles everytime I do handsfree

I have a dildo and with suction cup and a butt plug with suction base, and when in the shower it's great to just find the right spot to stick them onto the tiled wall and go at it..

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Things like this are designed to be used hands free:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31793

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33078

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22419

And vibrators like these can be used to have a hands free orgasm in a slightly different way:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20451

If the diy jobs to make strokers hands free aren't enough, it's going to be a case of forking out a bit for a purpose built one by the looks of it.

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Seems like the extra £20 for the shower mount might be your best option, rather than paying upwards of £50 for a new toy...

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

I've noticed that you have the Monica, I have a similar toy and it fits perfectly into a pringles tube or a cocoa tube, and you can then wedge it between 2 pillows or a sofa, maybe between the bed and mattress.

Subdom27 wrote:

Seems like the extra £20 for the shower mount might be your best option, rather than paying upwards of £50 for a new toy...

I don't have a fleshlight so would have to spend £20 ontop of the cost of one of them.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Things like this are designed to be used hands free:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31793

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33078

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22419

And vibrators like these can be used to have a hands free orgasm in a slightly different way:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20451

If the diy jobs to make strokers hands free aren't enough, it's going to be a case of forking out a bit for a purpose built one by the looks of it.

Those look good but are all a bit pricey. It's not that I don't want to spend that much, but rather not being able to justify the price right now, although I guess I kinda knew it may be tough to find something a bit cheaper. Might be looking at something to buy in the future rather than now and trying to work out a DIY solution that works for me till then

flaneur wrote:

I've noticed that you have the Monica, I have a similar toy and it fits perfectly into a pringles tube or a cocoa tube, and you can then wedge it between 2 pillows or a sofa, maybe between the bed and mattress.

Both beds I can use (My own and theone in the spare room/study) are not suitable for wedging anything in between. The sofa could work but when i'm in the mood going at the sofa is not that appealing plus the pets downstairs makes less appealing. My radiators would work well as the height is perfect but by design they are too close to the wall to accomadate a toy easily.

I will try putting my monica into something, a simple thing I overlooked/didn't think of for some reason and It will help eliminate squashing.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

you can get double sided suction cups or locking window removal suction cups off ebay, then maybe get a bit creative making a base to slot a toy into from there?

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

The Apollo gets my vote it not badly priced and mate says it feels great (he is single at present so it is getting plenty of use).

Heve you made a wishlist? Some kind soul might treat you to something from your wishlist.

No guarentees but if you don't put it on your wish list other people can't treat you.

Im also saving for an expensive toy and it seems to be taking forever to get the money together, just when you get enough something needs fixing or replacing and you have to start all over again. Patience is a virtue.

Lady Ness wrote:

you can get double sided suction cups or locking window removal suction cups off ebay, then maybe get a bit creative making a base to slot a toy into from there?

Good idea but too much hassle/faff just to gp handsfree.

Fun Louise wrote:

The Apollo gets my vote it not badly priced and mate says it feels great (he is single at present so it is getting plenty of use).

Heve you made a wishlist? Some kind soul might treat you to something from your wishlist.

No guarentees but if you don't put it on your wish list other people can't treat you.

Im also saving for an expensive toy and it seems to be taking forever to get the money together, just when you get enough something needs fixing or replacing and you have to start all over again. Patience is a virtue.

Made a wishlist some time ago just to add things I see that I like. Never thought about anyone actually buying me something from it and I don't expect any to do so, but you never know what the lovely people on the LH forums will do. I can't justify expensive or pricier toys in my current situation but certainly in the future if I save up I will get something nice.

mr sp [sign in to see picture]

No disrespect to lovehoney but i managed to get my fleshlight on an alternative, major shopping site as at the time there was a special offer taking place.

Saying that, i have the greatest admiration for Lovehoney and have bought all my other purchases here and will continue to do so.

atyl1972 [sign in to see picture]

best i have found thus far is lodging a fleshlight in between the mattress or other furniture, it works but i would like a hands free solution myself, the ones that are available dont seem to have that good a review about them, and a few of them are quite expensive too.

Update to this thread.

I am now the proud owner of a Fleshlight via the LH testers list so shall be investing in a Shower Mount for it in the future.

Thanks for all the advice folks.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.