• Squirting dildo

orally_yours [sign in to see picture]

Who has one, is it any good, where do you let it squirt, which one should I purchase thanks all

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Well there's not many to choose from on LH, have you read the reviews?

There's this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27238

Or this one, in a choice of two colours: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8657  http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32823 (the second link only has one review but it's a very good one, I'd check it out if you don't want to look through lots of reviews).

The choice between which of those ones you should purchase would revolve largely around your budget and what girth you can take, as the second one is very thick.

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

dying for one of these i want the really girthy one :)

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Have to say really hard to clean... had to throw mine out ages ago as bacteria gets caught in channel As hard to dry.... thrush ... so b careful..... and it was definitely that .. researched it on net and decided to chuck it :( good girth n length though which is why I love glass now simple and sqeaky clean

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

lustyjoy wrote:

Have to say really hard to clean... had to throw mine out ages ago as bacteria gets caught in channel As hard to dry.... thrush ... so b careful..... and it was definitely that .. researched it on net and decided to chuck it :( good girth n length though which is why I love glass now simple and sqeaky clean

Ooohhhh now i didnt think of that! I have an OCD with bacteria on sex toys... think i might need to remove them from my wishlist lol

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

Ooohhhh now i didnt think of that! I have an OCD with bacteria on sex toys... think i might need to remove them from my wishlist lol

Sorry hun just dont want the same to happen to you xxx it was great for a few months then wham .... urghh xxxx

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.