• order new bullet but still nervous

luna jinx [sign in to see picture]

today i order my first sex toy the LH silencer 6 function bullet and it should arrive friday but im still nervous know one knows im getting a sex toy except my sister who i told but didnt tell her i ordered it and im a bit unsure her knowing because i dont want her to judge me

im really nervers about anyone finding out im worried that the bullet may make a noise or they may ask to see whats in the parcel which im going to tell them its one of the presants i order someone and that i need to wrap it in its box which i will take to my room so they shouldnt know but im still really worried

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Dont you have anytime alone when your parents are out and you arent? Even if they just nip out into the garden you could turn the bullet on to see how loud it is and then make a judgement?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Great choice for a first toy, I hope you have fun with it :)

Using your phone as a cover could be a good idea if anyone hears.

'What was that noise?'

'Oh no I must have missed a call, my phone was on vibrate *fumble for phone* ahh it was so and so, I better go send them a message...'

No? XD

You could always play some music as a cover, not up loud enough that anyone would come knocking to tell you turn it down but just as a background hum. Or wait till the hoover is on :D

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Go to bed early and have the tv on for sound. Have a play with the duvet covering you (muffles most of the noise) and if anyone did come in you could just turn the toy off, or do what lovebirds said!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

All of these are great! I was afraid of this but with exception of my wand (which can only be heard from the next room) you cannot hear any of my toys if i play under the duvet and with music on (i also soetimes turn the fan on if i am using a very loud toy :)

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

The one you have ordered is very quiet so you should have no worries. It is also submersible so you could use in the shower or bath with the extractor fan on if you have one; that disguises most noises. Enjoy!

myghost [sign in to see picture]

I have the silencer bullet at top whack it's incredibly quiet i could used it under my duvet with another person in the room and be pretty confident they wouldn't hear it. if noise is a worry having music/tv or radio on will totally drown it out. if it gets seen i don't think anyone would be any the wiser if you said it was a usb stick

I think my bullet came in a jiffy bag so if anyone asks say the "gift" is perfume or if you catch the postie before anyone else hide it under your clothes a jacket is ideal and rush up to you bedroom with it

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

All of the above are great suggestions. Perhaps you could put it under your duvet, turn it on, turn other noise on, then leave the room. That way you can judge the amount of noise coming from it (which will be minimal as that vibrator is super quiet).

Also, you have to remember that there's a strong possibility that your parents or your sister (depending on age) have used sex toys before. And anyway, if they haven't, maybe them finding out will make them curious enough to loosen up and try one. You never know - we might just be seeing them on this forum in the coming months.

Best of luck with it all 😊

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Cause its so small its easy to hide even in your pillowcase in emergancy, hide behind books in bookcase depends on where ur bed is between matress and wall using yr duvet to cover. For noise theres great suggests already.music, a film, excuse urself as fone going off. I wouldnt worry bout ur family judging you.they love you no matter what

Or set your fone to go off so when parcel arrives ur on the fone :) or it vibrates reading it
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

You picked a great one in regards to noise! I still live at home and got away with the noisest of bullets- you will be fine :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.