• WOW! I got a Birthday gift!

Lee Loves Honey [sign in to see picture]

Today I received a fleshlight and the wall shower mount for it from my wishlist from a very kind and naughty lady I talk to (and masturbate for) on skyp, (she just loves to watch).

Some people are so kind, I’ve been going through a tough/unhappy time recently with my mother having very aggressive cancer and is currently going through chemotherapy, she was also there for me to talk to.

I haven’t used it yet, been told I have to wait till Friday (my birthday) until I can open it, plus she wants to watch me open it (and use it).

Shower times are going to be more interesting in future. My first toy too!

Here’s what I got

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27042

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27040

Might even write a review from them in future when I’ve used them enough times, if you can for gifts.

(Buying from my list wasn’t easy for her tho, the site wasn’t working properly, she had to do it via the chat and over the phone sending them the link after a week of trying.)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I'm so very sorry to hear about your mother - hope she isn't suffering too much :(

What a lovely and thoughtful friend you have :) We all need a good friend and a shoulder to cry on from time to time and it's great that she's there for you. I really hope you have fun with your gifts, especially as she went to so much trouble to get them for you :)

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

Happy birthday for Friday! Sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time at the moment, but I hope that you have a very happy birthday and that you enjoy your new gifts from your friend :)

The fleshlight looks really good - I've been wanting to buy that one for my boyfriend for a while now, so would definitely love to read another review of it if ever you decide to write one! :)

Congratulations again and enjoy x

JuicyJ89 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear about you mother, hope she is coping ok.

Sounds like you will have a very happy birthday though!
    enjoy the gifts x

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear bout mum and hope she pulls through. Happy birthday for friday and enjoy your toy

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.