• Dildo advice

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

When I get my period I get very hornet. I only get a period every 2-3 months due to my contraceptive. When I get my period my OH prefers not to have sex with me, so he enjoys plenty of oral sex.

I on the other hand like to feel full and satisfied hard. I have the sapphire spiral glass dildo but I'm looking for something bigger to feel fuller and more satisfied.

my dilemma is I'm looking at 2 dildos the love honey heeded glass dildo and the njoy pure wand.

i know there is a price difference but I am prepared to wait and save for the best toy for me. I don't have any metal toys yet. I love the feeling of something big and hard inside me.

which one would you recommend for me and why.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

It's tricky considering there aren't any girth measurements listed for the beaded dildo, but one reviewer said that the tapered end bead measures 4 inches and the big round bead at the other end measures 5. If you look at the size of the other beads and take their measurement as accurate, each bead is probably about 4 inches in girth as they look to be the same size as the tapered one...and that would put it at the same girth as your sapphire spiral, so you wouldn't feel any more 'full' from using it, although it is longer that won't really lead to feeling filled up.

The njoy wand measures in at 5.5 inches of girth for the big ball, and combined with the weight you'd be very likely to get a sensation of being full. I'd say it would be a better choice than the beaded one just because it is a little too similar to the glass you own already whereas the njoy would feel different. But it depends if you like bulbous heads that taper away to thinner shafts or not, really, as the shaft part doesn't look very wide. Sometimes a bulbous head and thin shaft can still leave you longing for more.

If you want glass that feels thick the whole way down (not just at the head), I would take a look at this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30942

Also, what is your stance on realistic toys? This one is the first one I think of when people mention wanting a firm, thick toy:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31474

Also available in black, it would certainly leave you feeling very full!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Thanks lovebirds, I think I will save a little longer and get the njoy pure wand it will be my first metal toy too which is exciting.

im not a fan of realistic dildos.

thanks again for your advice.

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

I second lovebirds advice:

If you want glass that feels thick the whole way down (not just at the head), I would take a look at this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30942

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

the sensual beaded glass dildo is quite big. I my self I am only getting used to insertable toys. I was quite suprised on how wide the beaded dildo is, in LH glass range. Its exquisite. It hurts me, if I am not horny enough.

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

When I get my period I get very hornet. I only get a period every 2-3 months due to my contraceptive. When I get my period my OH prefers not to have sex with me, so he enjoys plenty of oral sex.

I on the other hand like to feel full and satisfied hard. I have the sapphire spiral glass dildo but I'm looking for something bigger to feel fuller and more satisfied.

my dilemma is I'm looking at 2 dildos the love honey heeded glass dildo and the njoy pure wand.

i know there is a price difference but I am prepared to wait and save for the best toy for me. I don't have any metal toys yet. I love the feeling of something big and hard inside me.

which one would you recommend for me and why.

The Njoy pure wand is amazinggggggggggg I love this toy! It's beautifully curved, weighty and just hits the spot. It's a great investment!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.