• Shall I press the buy button or exchange..?

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Subdom27 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Subdom27 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I would buy! I want that -g spot glass dildo and would jump on it if i had the chance and cash spare xx

Something tells me it might be arriving at your front door towards the start of next week x

Wohhhaaaaaa what?!!?!! Why would you do that?!?!

Gahhhhh i would have never been able to afford that on sale and it was being discontinued so i was pretty sad but i'm so hyped!

You really didn't have to but THANK YOU!!! omg i'm freaking out. Guess who's waiting on the doorstep for the postie again monday morning!

I'm way to emotional right now because this made me cry! AHHHHHHHHHH x

As you know too well yourself - sometimes giving a gift just feels nicer than keeping it to yourself. I'm a true believer in random acts of kindness making the world a happier place.

I feel a bit silly for ruining the surprise by saying something, but it's the first time I've ever gifted someone on here and I couldn't wait to tell! I know we haven't spoken much on here, but you've always been so kind and good natured that I just felt like spreading the love.

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy it. I'm looking forward to your review 😊 x

Lol i'm like that, i have my gift list that i work though but i love random gifting too :) If it's someone i have on my list then i will let them know it was me but if its a spur of the moment thing i keep quiet :)

I'm so excited, like you cannot understand. There are three glass dildos i am after as i couldnt get on with the curve of the one i have and this g spot one is one of the ones i am after! I cant believe i didnt see this ealier! I'm so excited ! thank you :) x

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

I'm really glad you're happy. It makes it all worthwhile!

Don't forget that you could always exchange it for something different if you don't get along with it. Just have fun experimenting 😊

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Subdom27 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Subdom27 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I would buy! I want that -g spot glass dildo and would jump on it if i had the chance and cash spare xx

Something tells me it might be arriving at your front door towards the start of next week x

Wohhhaaaaaa what?!!?!! Why would you do that?!?!

Gahhhhh i would have never been able to afford that on sale and it was being discontinued so i was pretty sad but i'm so hyped!

You really didn't have to but THANK YOU!!! omg i'm freaking out. Guess who's waiting on the doorstep for the postie again monday morning!

I'm way to emotional right now because this made me cry! AHHHHHHHHHH x

As you know too well yourself - sometimes giving a gift just feels nicer than keeping it to yourself. I'm a true believer in random acts of kindness making the world a happier place.

I feel a bit silly for ruining the surprise by saying something, but it's the first time I've ever gifted someone on here and I couldn't wait to tell! I know we haven't spoken much on here, but you've always been so kind and good natured that I just felt like spreading the love.

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy it. I'm looking forward to your review 😊 x

hahah i doubt i will need to send it back! I do have two toys that i want to send back but i dont want to as its not fair on LH to have to have items back just because they are not for me. I owuld feel like i was taking the piss.

But yeah. That kind of dildo will be amazing it was just the curve that done it last time and the tip was kinda pointed that was uncomfortable for me too. I need to have more rounded tips (like the g spot one)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.