• Njoy sale?

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Do the njoy pure wand or eleven ever go on offer or get discounted?

They are my next intended purchases but they are pricey. I'm saving up but also impatient.

please let me know of any offers on these as the sooner I can purchase them the sooner I will be having more fun!

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

As far as I know they never go on sale, at least on Lovehoney anyway - I swear I've seen a reason for this somewhere, import prices or base prices or something?

Anyway, there are a few discount codes floating around if you google and the newsletter sends them out sometimes.

Lovehoney - Armel [sign in to see picture]

Hi Fun Louise.

I understand the pain. I'm also looking at getting some of the njoy plugs. If you haven't done so already, I would recommend subscribing to our newsletter since we send out discount codes fairly regularly.

You can sign up here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/honeymail/

Hope this helps! smiley

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the tip I'm on the newsletter list for everything except deal of the day, and I really can't see any njoy product being deal of the day!

I will keep saving! It's such a shame when you think you have saved enough and the vacuum breaks, or the washer needs replacing. Both have happened to me in the last 5 months and it makes me wonder what will go wrong and require my money next time I almost have enough saved.

i must lean to be more patient, the best things come to those who wait.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.