• Tester product has come.

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

Boogaloo and skitty i think there are also secret ones sent via email but they are really rare and usually the luxury items.

Ive seen one or two reviews of expensive items where the person has stated that they received an email asking if they were interested in xyz product and they have then googled it and then decided to accept the offer. I always thought those were the secret ones you couldnt discuss but now i know its the thread ones as well.

I did wonder about this as I've read a couple of reviews too that seemed to imply this. The testing system is such an exciting thing to be part of :)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Oh wow! Those luxury testers must be so lucky to get selected for items like that, I wonder if they send those to the top reviewers who have done quite a bit of testing for lovehoney. I haven't been around very long I'm not sure how it works! But I really like what I've seen of the system so far, seems very fair and lots of people get a chance :)

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Are all of you testers in the UK or does LH use anyone in other countries?

myghost [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

Boogaloo and skitty i think there are also secret ones sent via email but they are really rare and usually the luxury items.

There are and in my experience haven't been luxury items there is a review on one of LH's lingerie ranges that does point this out by saying the item was sent out as a super secret tester

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa I THINK it's only a UK thing but I'm not entirely sure. When I've accidentally been on the U.S. Version of the site there hasn't been a sex toy testing bit or forums but I could be wrong xx

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Testers are sent to people outside of the UK, so you don't have to live here to be a sex toy tester 😊

[suspended user]

suspended user

JM88 wrote:

Ive seen one or two reviews of expensive items where the person has stated that they received an email asking if they were interested in xyz product and they have then googled it and then decided to accept the offer. I always thought those were the secret ones you couldnt discuss but now i know its the thread ones as well.

There not always luxury items, just items that aren't live on Lovehoney yet. :)
    JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Ah ok guys! I had only seen it on luxury items where there was only one or two reviews so i thought maybe thats what the emails were for, although maybe they are more for items that are in progress? Like they send the first draft out and then ammend it based on feedback?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

Ah ok guys! I had only seen it on luxury items where there was only one or two reviews so i thought maybe thats what the emails were for, although maybe they are more for items that are in progress? Like they send the first draft out and then ammend it based on feedback?

Pretty much, in my experience the emails are for LH own lines that they are developing. Like Cazz mentioned a while back, there was secret testing going on for the new line of LH kickers (for example) where emails were sent asking if people would be interested in testing before they were released. They could send them out for other brands, I'm not sure. But yeah, from what I have read/seen they're basically for finished sample products that aren't actually available yet :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

That must be quite exciting just to get an E-mail saying we want you to test this item without even asking to test items. Guess you must have tested and reviewed items for a long time before you would get the chance to do that.

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Are all of you testers in the UK or does LH use anyone in other countries?

I'm pretty sure it's for anywhere in the world! I'm in ROI and have been sent testers.

cg22 [sign in to see picture]

I have updated my wish list and always respond when Cazz starts a thread with new tester items ..
    Fingers crossed I may be picked again soon
    X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.