• who wants to discuss their favorite toys with me

    1429399708
    Jokerboy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 142
    • Joined: 24 Mar 2014

    beyblades they were amazing i'll play with one if i had one they were the evolution of spinning tops, spin so fast and all over the place, they were like sex toys for kids back then, orgasmed a bit everytime haha

    1429400102
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1120
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    Jokerboy wrote:

    beyblades they were amazing i'll play with one if i had one they were the evolution of spinning tops, spin so fast and all over the place, they were like sex toys for kids back then, orgasmed a bit everytime haha

    Bayblades were the best too!

    Does anyone remember those gooey aliens in an egg?

    1429400213
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2079
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2014

    OMG I loved those aliens!! Used to put them back to back to try and reproduce, or see if they'd float in the sink to check if they're dead!

    I actually saw one in the shops the other day and bought it just for nostalgia, it wasn't the same though :(

    1429400683
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2078
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    I actually still have my beyblades haha! I feel having a child justifies me getting them out and playing with them again :p

    Omg those aliens! Saw them in the supernarket the other day and nearly bought one. Remember all the crazy rumors revolving around them doing evil things on the millennium? They still scare me a little because of that!

    1429409009
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1120
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    I actually still have my beyblades haha! I feel having a child justifies me getting them out and playing with them again :p

    Omg those aliens! Saw them in the supernarket the other day and nearly bought one. Remember all the crazy rumors revolving around them doing evil things on the millennium? They still scare me a little because of that!

    Boogaloo wrote:

    OMG I loved those aliens!! Used to put them back to back to try and reproduce, or see if they'd float in the sink to check if they're dead!

    I actually saw one in the shops the other day and bought it just for nostalgia, it wasn't the same though :(

    LOL YES! I always put them back to back and my friends would always be like 'yeah mine totally had a baby'

    Those liars!!

    1429412087
    sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 728
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2011

    Plastic animals! I had an entire zoo at one point. Once my dad trod on a hippo that I had left on the stairs and made a noise much like a real hippo.

    My brother also had one of those pretend aquariums with 'swimming' fish and I was sooo jealous, I looked them up the other day but I swear they're more expensive now...

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.