• Storage

jessrose91 [sign in to see picture]

I have quite a collect of toy now ! and its taking up to rather big bags. im affaird they will get damaged as im not wanting this to happen as some arnt that cheap.

I was just wondering how does everyone else store their toys ? what do you store them in ?

jess x

Bobbaford [sign in to see picture]

Boxes and drawers for me ☺

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I have one of the medium lockable sex toy cases which is really great, you can fit so much in there and it has loads of pockets and special antibacterial lining. Unfortunately it's bursting with toys now so I have a few more in satin bags, but running out of places to hide them!

TickleMeTots [sign in to see picture]

As it's only me and my partner who live together, I've recently purchaced a display cabinet to store my items in. Makes it easy to choose and grab what I want at the time, also looks pretty good in the room!

However, as that isn't practical for everyone. Before that, I used to use a large vintage styled trunk which ended up struggling to shut...

myghost [sign in to see picture]

I have some in a draw some in a lockable toy box the majority under my bed which one day will finally find their way in to my stacking wooden toy boxes

[suspended user]

suspended user

I have all my toys in the lovehoney bags inside boxes but when me and my partner get our own place I'm gonna buy a large lockable ottoman to put at the end of the bed.

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Mine are all in lh boxes and bags and in a suitcase...although i need to upgrade because i have no room anymore! Damn LH addictions!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.