• Looking for silicone (or other nonporous) ejaculating dildo - HELP!

petalrose [sign in to see picture]

With such a huge range of sex toys out there in the market, I’m surprised to see that I cannot find very many options when it comes to ejaculating dildos.

My partner and I both have vaginas and we like to share our toys. We decided we wanted to experiment with ‘fake’ ejaculation because why not? We’re both STI-free and monogamous but we still like to be safe and stick with only non-porous toys, like glass, silicone and steel. We also don't like using PVC or other plastics because we're health freaks (that's what happens when you both are into science...).

I suppose you could say why not just buy one each for ourselves if we're so worried? Because I have heard that even when not sharing with partners, porous materials aren’t recommended because the bacteria will accumulate and rubber degrades over time, you can’t really switch between vagina/anus and so one should use a condom with these toys. But what the heck is the point if you want the ejaculation sensation?!

So far every available squirting dildo I have searched for are all more or less the same. I’ve been looking back and forth for the perfect one but the ones that do work out are the ones discontinued! I searched on Google and found this but! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6656

Basically this is what we want:

Must ejaculate of course!

Material MUST be non-porous and not something like PVC, jelly or other plastics.

Preferably NOT a realistic-looking penis. This is a personal preference, I prefer abstract-looking dildos but if it’s meant to represent a penis, I’ll live with it…the only thing is that I absolutely hate “realistic” dildos that look super wrinkly and have veins coming out as if they’re about to have a penis aneurysm, it reminds me too much of a day in the anatomy lab. So please no hyper-realistic scary penis dildos, they are a turn-off.

Size must be reasonable and ‘average’. Not looking for 15 foot objects here… 5-7 inches in length is a good range.

I would really like it if it could be used with a strap-on, but it’s more of a bonus than a must.

Also must have a decent squirt I guess? I saw a review that had a silicone squirting dildo but apparently the squirt was very weak and the reviewer did not have a good time with it (though the main reason I don't want to buy it is because I have no idea who the manufacturer is).

We’re even considering doing some kind of custom-order on Lovehoney or some other reputable adult toy manufacture in the future if such a dildo does not exist in the whole wide world – we’re being serious! So if anyone knows a place that is willing to make our very picky-requirement dildo for us then please do tell. Thanks!

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

Hey there.

The closest thing I can think of that might be what you're after are the toys made by a certain US company that produce dragon dildos (I can't post the actual name as it's against forum rules but it should be pretty obvious who I'm referring to).

Their toys are custom and mostly "fantasy" based shapes, no human penises. This aspect doesn't have to appeal to you, I'm not into furry stuff personally but I wouldn't mind owning one of their toys as I just like the funky shapes! I believe most of their toys can be adapted to have a "cumtube" but I'm not sure how strap on compatible they are. They're renowned for everything being a bit on the massive side too. BUT they are 100% silicone. Have a little google and see what you think.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

The semenette is a new silicone dildo that's a realistic shape and can be used as an ejactulation toy. Although designed as a device to insert semenette, it may be worth asking about it in the pander to me thread.
    Cascade toys were another brand, which I think lh stocked at one point but didn't get along with? The lube cassettes were a pain in my opinion.

I'm certain I've seen a DIY job somewhere too, using silicone toys, the tubing from a doc Johnson and a drill to make the holes. But it's a lot of work.

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

If theres a lack of silicone ejaculating dildos could that indicate that maybe silicone isnt the best material for that kind of product?

the majority of them seem to be made from plastic so is that because its firmer?

I wouldve thought that with the popularity of silicone that there would be plenty of brands coming out with ejaculating dildos as theres a market for them.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I don't believe it's an issue with making them with silicone, it's just there's cheaper alternatives out there that companies can make more profit from. You can get silicone in a wide range of firmness / shore too, it's just all about how it's made.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Spoonerism wrote:

Hey there.

The closest thing I can think of that might be what you're after are the toys made by a certain US company that produce dragon dildos (I can't post the actual name as it's against forum rules but it should be pretty obvious who I'm referring to).

Their toys are custom and mostly "fantasy" based shapes, no human penises. This aspect doesn't have to appeal to you, I'm not into furry stuff personally but I wouldn't mind owning one of their toys as I just like the funky shapes! I believe most of their toys can be adapted to have a "cumtube" but I'm not sure how strap on compatible they are. They're renowned for everything being a bit on the massive side too. BUT they are 100% silicone. Have a little google and see what you think.

+1 I love these dildos and you can custom make them too with different colours and sizes

petalrose [sign in to see picture]

Many thanks for all your replies. I looked at this certain manufacturer and it's pretty much what we are looking for! We're also not into furry etc but the designs are so nice and abstract that it does not bother us one bit. The only slight downside is that since we're in the UK, shipping would take a while and would cost a bit...but we're willing to cover all of that, let's just hope whomever works at the customs appreciates our tastes if they decide to take a peek!! Thanks for the suggestion!

I think I did come across the Semenette at some point but forgot to take its name down...so thanks for reminding me! I do indeed wonder if fake cum can be substituted and how firm it is, but I'll look into it at some point. You know, I seriously actually considered a DIY job using a suction cup dildo and some pipettes! I had some very funny ideas but I'm kind of glad we don't have to resort to that any longer.

Silicone can come in all kinds of firmness so that isn't the issue. I wondered if for some reason silicone was somehow incompatible with fake cum but surely as long as it's water based, there shouldn't be an issue? I can't help but think that actual penises are not that nail-tappingly hard, so I'm not sure if PVC is even the best material to emulate a real penis. I suppose it's more important that it feels good overall, but still, I would have thought silicone does the job better.

Thanks so much to all of you for your understanding and putting up with our pickiness!

bunual [sign in to see picture]

petalrose wrote:

Many thanks for all your replies. I looked at this certain manufacturer and it's pretty much what we are looking for! We're also not into furry etc but the designs are so nice and abstract that it does not bother us one bit. The only slight downside is that since we're in the UK, shipping would take a while and would cost a bit...but we're willing to cover all of that, let's just hope whomever works at the customs appreciates our tastes if they decide to take a peek!! Thanks for the suggestion!

I've used this company on several occasions and never had a problem. They are sent as "silicone sculptures" so unless customs opens the box no-one will be any the wiser. They would have been my recommendation for what you are after too.

pagangirl [sign in to see picture]

indeed just saw on my order list :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.