• Vibrator that's the opposite of pin point

MissWinchester [sign in to see picture]

Hi there, I have tried several vibes. Unfortunately they are all too pinpoint for me. Putting something on my clit alone just makes me go GRRRRR and it's not pleasurable at all. Therefore, I was wondering if you know of any vibrators that cover more area (preferably from the area above the clit until/including the g spot but I realise I'm asking for a looot).

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Have you checkout out wand vibrators? They are the total opposite of pin point and there are a variety that cover different price and power ranges, from large mains powered ones to small battery opperated ones :)

slinkykinky [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Have you checkout out wand vibrators? They are the total opposite of pin point and there are a variety that cover different price and power ranges, from large mains powered ones to small battery opperated ones :)

+1

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

The Tenga minamo might be good for you: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31752

It's long with ripples all down it and it covers a larg area length wise, so it may fit the bill. Also, it's in the sale just now.

Otherwise you may want to try a wand as they definitely aren't for pinpoint stimulation and they have a lot of power.

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

I would second a wand and go for the best you can afford. The Lovehoney deluxe is fabulous but my new favourite is the 50 shades, cordless/rechargeable and waterproof. There are others similar so read the reviews and see what you think.

john69 [sign in to see picture]

I bought my wife the LH magic wand - best buy ever! Earlier she had problems in pin pointing her clitoris, with the wand it goes in minutes!

Hmm hmm, I recently broke my Swan Palm Power. It was easily the best one I've ever owned, but I literally broke the top off seeing as I like some pressure and well... it broke and now the vibes don't reach the top anymore. Besides, if I had it my way my new one would still be bigger :P I did recently consider buying different attachments/caps though. Perhaps if I do buy it again I'll buy them too.

Aah that looks great as well *googles some reviews*

MissWinchester wrote:

Aah that looks great as well *googles some reviews*

The Iroha, I meant. Sorry, accidentally pressed reply in stead of quote.

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

In case you don't want to buy a wand, this is pretty good http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25665 . The vibrations cover a big area of the bullet and you also get a balm as a bonus. I also prefer wider stimulation and this one is easily one of my favourites. :)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I definitely agree that wands are best for widespread vibrations as the head is so large. It can feel intense if you rub it on your clitoris, but I find if you move it down slightly the vibrations rumble all through your pelvic area and feel great! You can also use it just above your clitoris on your pubis for indirect stimulation, again the vibrations are so deep that you can feel them all over your intimate area anyway.

I find pinpointed clitoral stimulation, from bullets and other vibes, too intense and uncomfortable sometimes. I adore the wand though, it feels incredible and unique :)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

+1 - I can highly recommend this wand, it's waterproof, rechargeable and very powerful for it's size :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29578

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'd definitely go for a wand.

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

Now you've all made me want a wand too!

BadNic [sign in to see picture]

I would go for the wand. The vibrations really are all over and is one of my fave toys :) Another one I quite like is the silencer 2.0. I bought this the other day and found the vibrations quite strong and I could feel them all over as well. I think it's because it has C batteries it's quite powerful (I could be wrong) I have the Lovehoney deluxe wand and it's amazing! You definetely won't regret it x

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

Highly recommend a wand! The lovehoney wand is fantastic-I love it! Though ive heard the doxy is even better!

Petrichor [sign in to see picture]

Just to mix it up (having never tried a wand) I would recommend the tracey cox usb rechargeable bullet - I found that far too strong to use pinpoint, and instead I had it turned sideways and held above - it was really good for non-pinpoint stimulation.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Wands all the way

[suspended user]

suspended user

A wand seems to be what you are looking for. However it's not a given by any means. OH likes it as you describe but never goes for the wand, instead goes for this, which does the trick every time. Right now at least. Fifty Shades of Grey Charlie Tango Classic Vibrator http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29338

monkeysparkledust [sign in to see picture]

MissWinchester wrote:

Hi there, I have tried several vibes. Unfortunately they are all too pinpoint for me. Putting something on my clit alone just makes me go GRRRRR and it's not pleasurable at all. Therefore, I was wondering if you know of any vibrators that cover more area (preferably from the area above the clit until/including the g spot but I realise I'm asking for a looot).

Hi MissWinchester,

Funny that I have just come onto this siteto join and being nosey seen your post.

I have literally just a couple of weeks ago ordered again from Lovehoney after a while as I had snough things but some broke ( after some good use I may add ) As a user of toys for 20 + years, I think this site is credible and trustworthy.

The purchase I used after work tonight was the Venus butterfly. It's the first time I have been aloone for an evening as Husband is out and I was excited to try it.

I ordered other things that we have tried together and will post about those later but I could see where you were - oh god - coming from in your question !

I had one similar many moons ago from a high street chain and it was plasticky but did the trick.

This one, on receiving it, I was excited at the feel and the different levels of Vibration.

So it's hands free, you can tie the straps round and use it by remote, although it is attached to a wire,ten speeds !! not a problem!

This is so superior ! It's a jelly like butterfly you can attach and tie so you don't have to touch it, and just use the control.

Enough, what I wanted to say was, that in a lot of other products from various sources i have used over time, this is fab, especially if you don't want direct Clitoral stimulation.

You can position it however you like and the "Buttefly" design really works on all areas and I loved it. It was awesome for me, the speeds are all so different, full vibe, pulsating, slow, fast, and very tactile if you want to touch it, every which way but loose if you can imagine !

Anyway, i would recommend it wholeheatedly for all round stimulation. i had internal orgasms from it as well as clitoral which doesn't always happen - and I wasn't even that horny, just excited to try it so I would say give it a bash ! So to speak !

and I'm am new here - so I hope that this is ok.

I am going to try it again later as loved it so much !

Good luck Misswinchester :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.