• Toys to use during sex

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to get a clit vibe that will fit comfortably between us during sex, any suggestions? I tried the je joue mimi but the pebble shape made it a bit uncomfortable to go between us.

I've bought the Iroha by Tenga minamo soft touch to see if that will be a better fit. Has anyone tried using this during sex? Is there any other toy you'd recommend?

Never know [sign in to see picture]

How about a vibrating cock ring?

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Have you ever tried the We-Vibes? It basically sits on your clit, and also inside you, vibrates your clit, G-spot and the OH's shaft too.

snapper [sign in to see picture]

if its is to your taste than we love the tango simply slip it into place

it can move around but its very powerful

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320

but if you need that little extra try adding one of these to the tango !!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2025

makes for and interesting time !

Never know [sign in to see picture]

snapper wrote:

if its is to your taste than we love the tango simply slip it into place

it can move around but its very powerful

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320

but if you need that little extra try adding one of these to the tango !!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2025

makes for and interesting time !

Oh the little sleeve things I have been looking at but they have such negative reviews! Would you disagree?

snapper [sign in to see picture]

sorry never know ive only ever used them on the tango

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to know what you think of the Minamo as a during sex toy as I'm so tempted to buy it but am ideally looking for something that can be used with my partner as well. That's the only thing stopping me at the moment!

As for during sex toys, I've always found the wired bullet/love egg type things are easiest to use because of them being so small. The LH bedtime twin bullet set is particularly good because it has a tiny bullet included that is so small that it doesn't get in the way at all. I think that's probably the best I've found so far.

The Tracey Cox supersex rechargeable bullet is also pretty small so doesn't get in the way, but I get on less well with that one because I personally find the vibrations a bit too buzzy.

Hope this helps x

@Skitty - I enjoy the Tracey Cox rechargeable ring, but unfortunately I can only use it in short bursts as my OH is really big and it quickly gets uncomfortable for him

@Frozen Angel - for the reason mentioned above I've always been a bit scared to try it in case it just feels to stretching, but I may be brave and give it a try if I can't find anything else

@Snapper - Tango looks good! I'll look into that

Thanks so much for your suggestions everyone!

Skitty wrote:

I'd love to know what you think of the Minamo as a during sex toy as I'm so tempted to buy it but am ideally looking for something that can be used with my partner as well. That's the only thing stopping me at the moment!

My minamo should arrive soon, so I'll post a thread here with some thoughts on it and then write a detailed review when I get the chance. I was initially put off by the lack of speeds and patterns but everyone raves about the marshmallowy texture, so I'm intrigued!

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

Lelo 2 is my favorite clit vibe and is comfortable to use during sex of your looking for a powerful clit stim this is the one however if you can take lower vibes then a basic rocks off 3 speed bullet is small enough not to interfere with sex

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Skitty wrote:

My minamo should arrive soon, so I'll post a thread here with some thoughts on it and then write a detailed review when I get the chance. I was initially put off by the lack of speeds and patterns but everyone raves about the marshmallowy texture, so I'm intrigued!

Yay, thanks, I look forward to reading your thoughts on it :) x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.