• I blame... who convinced you to buy it?!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Ok Ink&Kink my tracy cox recharable rabbitt arrived today. It is charging. I blame the crazy deal / sale Lovehoney ran on this but your review convinced me. So we shall see!

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I blame Spoonerism for making me buy the We-Vibe Passionate Play collection, because I've read on her blog how much she loves the Tango! And various people on these forums have persuaded me to get a We-Vibe 4 Plus, I couldn't name them all, so I went ahead and ordered the whole set:p

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

I think it was Boogaloo, she convinced me to get the We-Vibe Passionate Play collection. I havent got it yet, but i am saving for it. It kills me everytime i have a bill i have to pay i will get the We-Vibe!! x

[suspended user]

suspended user

I’ve been eyeing for quite some time now the Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildo Set, but it was Boogaloo‘s review that made me buy it as soon as it turned up in last week’s blowout! I have other glass dildos and have been enjoying G-spot orgasms pretty much all of my life, but she just was all too convincing!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Ooh I love this thread! I blame Shadow Collector for convincing me to get the We Vibe Tango as I am now obsessed with it! Thank you haha x

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I'm just blaming Lovehoney. The detailed product page along with the clips gets me every time. Another order today, argh can't stop.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Ooh I love this thread! I blame Shadow Collector for convincing me to get the We Vibe Tango as I am now obsessed with it! Thank you haha x

I'm 'Sorry' about that :P

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I blame my OH for my most recent order, as he said he'd love to see me in fishnet stockings! And I HAD to add something else to the basket to make it up for free delivery, and I had a discount code so I got 3 for £10 things too along with some naughty lingerie for Valentine's. So if you're reading this, my better half - it's all your fault! ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.