• I blame... who convinced you to buy it?!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Never know wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Never know wrote:

What I good idea for a thread! Well done. I think some Oh points should be in order!

I blame lollipop :) for convincing me to but the roll play butt plug

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32147

What! What! I was shocked to find my name on this thread! Me convince people to buy themselves something nice?........ Never! Lol Seriously though hun have you tried it out did you like it? I have all three of them now I'm gonna use them for training my bum lol. Xx

Hehe you do it without even realising;) yes I do like it, I've reviewed it too. They were a good price in the sale weren't they!

Training your bum? eeeeeek

Ooo I'll have to have a read of your review then :) yes a great price what a bargain ay! Yes need to train the old bum again after baby is born. As I haven't did it that way in ages and would really like to get back into it again :) but thought its best to train again first other then start where I left off, think that would hurt! Lol xx
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

PS

Nobody convince me to buy anything please!
    I have a baby on the way who still needs loads stuff! Its like a never ending list! lol

Maybe I can treat myself to something nice once baby is born though right :)

For doing something as major as giving birth I think you absolutely deserve a huge treat after the baby is born! Or perhaps 1 toy for each month of carrying the baby?...

+1 The 1 toy for each month is a great idea - lol :) xx

+1

Boogaloo wrote:

I don't know who to blame in particular!

I mostly blame myself, I get an idea into my head that I want a particular item and then every time I see it I want it more and more and more... Eventually I give in!

Or sometimes I blame Cazz, because when she puts stuff on the tester list I always want something and sometimes end up buying things I didn't originally want! :p

YES!!!! Cazz can be to blame for it all ;) 90% of the stuff i see on toy testers ends up on my other list and then i'm not satisfied until i can buy it.... half the time i've not seen an item until it goes on the tester list... Or for example when she let me test the dildo and now i'm obsessed with dildos and its getting into a very expensive problem!!

Although Boo you are a huge cause of my spending! It's fustrating me bedause i cant remember the one person who went on and on about a happy rabbit to me when i was asking about rechargable dildos...and whoever it was that said about the tracey cox one....

PS (sorry for the constant posts but i just got a flashback!!!

Ruby red.. it was you who con to buy the tracey cox one

Lollipop the happy rabbit was your fault (although that one was not just your doing ;) )

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I blame MissChar for making me buy this gorgeous butt plug:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26278

LadyS for convincing me to buy the wonderful TENGA Yuki - which is unfortunately now discontinued

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27456&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews

FrozenAngel for convincing me to buy my first glass dildos, which was the Tracey Cox set and Gem who is always encouraging me to but more hitty toys - lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

There are lots of others naughty friends on here who have subliminally convinced me to buy things over the years but that’s all I can remember for now – lol xx

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

I blame MissChar for making me buy this gorgeous butt plug:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26278

LadyS for convincing me to buy the wonderful TENGA Yuki - which is unfortunately now discontinued

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27456&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews

FrozenAngel for convincing me to buy my first glass dildos, which was the Tracey Cox set and Gem who is always encouraging me to but more hitty toys - lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

There are lots of others naughty friends on here who have subliminally convinced me to buy things over the years but that’s all I can remember for now – lol xx

Lol, I remember buying my Yuki. I'd never even seen it before, but it was on del of the day and the whole forum was going bananas over it, so I just bought one as I didn't want to be left out! So glad I succumbed to peer pressure though as it is awesome.

Other than that I think I only have myself to blame, I'm a curious kitty so just buy all sorts to have to a go and know what's what!

x

[suspended user]

suspended user

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

PS (sorry for the constant posts but i just got a flashback!!!

Ruby red.. it was you who con to buy the tracey cox one

Lollipop the happy rabbit was your fault (although that one was not just your doing ;) )

Lol I love mine thinking about getting a happy rabbit 2 when I have the money but not sure if its worth it seeing as I have the happy rabbit 1. X
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Although Boo you are a huge cause of my spending! It's fustrating me bedause i cant remember the one person who went on and on about a happy rabbit to me when i was asking about rechargable dildos...and whoever it was that said about the tracey cox one....

Me?! I've never done such a thing in my life...

I can't remember though, what did I coerce you into buying? I'm too forgetful!

Lollipop YOU HAVE TO GET IT!!! ITS AMAZING :) I remember now that foxxy was another one who is to blame for that one :)

And boo theres the exs thin condoms, a lust finger... you and foxxy are MAJORLY to blame for me getting my love egg... theres a few other things too i just cant think of them off the top of my head atm

I blame you MBE for making me get the Happy Rabbit 2 G Spot vibrator!!

How do you like them apples, huh?!

... Although it is pretty good! I'm having a few problems with it, but hopefully will fall in love when I get the hang of it!

Boogaloo wrote:

I blame you MBE for making me get the Happy Rabbit 2 G Spot vibrator!!

How do you like them apples, huh?!

... Although it is pretty good! I'm having a few problems with it, but hopefully will fall in love when I get the hang of it!

hahaha in what way problems? can i help? I had trouble inserting it when i first got it if thats what you mean?

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

hahaha in what way problems? can i help? I had trouble inserting it when i first got it if thats what you mean?

Idk, maybe that type of stimulation just takes getting used to. I can insert it (slowly) but the longer I use it I start to get this intense burning sensation that spreads all across my pelvic region and I don't know why! Plus the rabbit part gets really hot after 10 mins or so, but the shaft doesn't overheat xx

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Idk, maybe that type of stimulation just takes getting used to. I can insert it (slowly) but the longer I use it I start to get this intense burning sensation that spreads all across my pelvic region and I don't know why! Plus the rabbit part gets really hot after 10 mins or so, but the shaft doesn't overheat xx

My rabbit gets hot too, i just kinda assumed they all did because of the strong motors.

JM88 wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

My rabbit gets hot too, i just kinda assumed they all did because of the strong motors.

mine takes about 20minutes to get hot but never unbearable. do you use lube with it? im not sure why its getting hot like that i dont have that problem. def try it with lube and if your doing that already, then charge it, leave it for and hour and then try it and if that dont work speak to live chat x

Thanks for the advice :)

It's only the rabbit part which gets hot, the shaft is fine. However, the buring sensation is something I get inside my when I'm using it. I am using plenty of lube and easing in slowly so I don't hurt myself, I'm not sure what the problem is! I'm wondering if it's just my body, because my shunt ends around there ands I get all sorts of weird sensations and pain from that.

I'll give it a go again tonight ;)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I blame Cazz for my ridiculous obsession with my Happy Rabbit 2. No other toy gets a look in these days, and I sleep with it!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 after seeing your beautiful profile pic might I blame you for buying some new and more photogenic thongs?

Seriously found LH via a random internet search for a specific prouduct and started buying here because of the reviews from real users, so after lurking gonna try out the forums a bit you all seem like an amazing bunch =)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Scorpious mentioned this in a post I had to have a look and just couldn't resist it :) It's so pretty and feels amazing !

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

xx

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I blame Cazz for my ridiculous obsession with my Happy Rabbit 2. No other toy gets a look in these days, and I sleep with it!

angel

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Scorpious mentioned this in a post I had to have a look and just couldn't resist it :) It's so pretty and feels amazing !

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

xx

😃 xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.