• I blame... who convinced you to buy it?!

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I've noticed a common theme of chatting about a particular toy/item from the site on a thread then someone goes 'I really shouldn't be spending anything, but you've convinced me! I NEED to get (item) now!'

So, what was the item and who convinced you to buy it?

For me:

- Rose Hip convinced me to but the LELO Noir kegel beads when I was looking for toner balls and couldn't decide which ones to get

- PurpleHeart convinced me to buy the Charlize when I saw it in the sale but was swaying as I couldn't justify it to myself - her sheer enthusiasm won me over!

- IrishRose and Lovehoney Paige convinced me to get the Je Joue Mimi in the Christmas sale

and that's just the ones I can remember! What about you?

Never know [sign in to see picture]

What I good idea for a thread! Well done. I think some Oh points should be in order!

I blame lollipop :) for convincing me to but the roll play butt plug

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32147

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

We-Vibe Tango - Was a collection of people when I first joined, I have never been a bullet girl but I actually got it as a tester after the new version popped up a few weeks later, so that a kinda cheat on the purchasing thing.

Vixskin Mustang - This I have been lusting after for ages after Fluffbags and PPD convinced me, so I finally treated myself 2 days ago and it is freaking amazing ! Best dildo I have ever owned. So thanks guys :)

Tenga Iroha Midori - Another thing i blame Fluff for, after reading her review I was hooked on the squishy marshmallow and had to get one in the sale.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Uh oh. I can't remember specifics right now but I can blame half my toy collection on being on the forum haha. I'm sure there will be a next time though... and I will allocate blame at that point :p

(Thankful for all the toy reccomendations all the same!)

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

I blame DavidB1986 for convincing me to buy Fun Factory B Balls in his review they sounded so great o/h loves them.

Jokerboy [sign in to see picture]

Cuddlekins wrote:

I blame DavidB1986 for convincing me to buy Fun Factory B Balls in his review they sounded so great o/h loves them.

i bought these last month they're amazing planning on wearing them outside and in my mind if a kinky lady knew she could take me home and do whatever

I blame Lovebirds and her talk of 'marshmallowy bliss' for convincing me to buy the Iroha Minamo:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31752

[suspended user]

suspended user

Never know wrote:

What I good idea for a thread! Well done. I think some Oh points should be in order!

What! What! I was shocked to find my name on this thread! Me convince people to buy themselves something nice?........ Never! Lol Seriously though hun have you tried it out did you like it? I have all three of them now I'm gonna use them for training my bum lol. Xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

PS

Nobody convince me to buy anything please!
    I have a baby on the way who still needs loads stuff! Its like a never ending list! lol

Maybe I can treat myself to something nice once baby is born though right :)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

PS

I have a baby on the way who still needs loads stuff! Its like a never ending list! lol

For doing something as major as giving birth I think you absolutely deserve a huge treat after the baby is born! Or perhaps 1 toy for each month of carrying the baby?...

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

PS

For doing something as major as giving birth I think you absolutely deserve a huge treat after the baby is born! Or perhaps 1 toy for each month of carrying the baby?...

+1 The 1 toy for each month is a great idea - lol :) xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lol 9 toys would be awesome! But don't think I could spend that much on myself when I kmow the baby would need stuff.

But maybe I could just pick three toys that I really want ;)

I'm hopping one of the happy rabbit's 2 go back in the 3 for £75 deal when I have the money. Xx

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I don't know who to blame in particular!

I mostly blame myself, I get an idea into my head that I want a particular item and then every time I see it I want it more and more and more... Eventually I give in!

Or sometimes I blame Cazz, because when she puts stuff on the tester list I always want something and sometimes end up buying things I didn't originally want! :p

B-B [sign in to see picture]

Never know wrote:

hahaha! Me too! :)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I blame the voice in my head that keeps saying 'go on - you know you want too ! Even when I know I shouldn't. . . . lol

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

I blame Lustjoy for making me buy bondage candles because of her avatar!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I have Foxxy to blame for many items haha!! :)

And also around three people who told me about the happy rabbit

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

I blame myself! Nothing like coffee and sex toys scouting over breakfast

[suspended user]

suspended user

B-B wrote:

Never know wrote:

hahaha! Me too! :)

Funny I don't remember convincing anybody to buy this toy lol Did you like it? :)
    Never know [sign in to see picture]

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Never know wrote:

What! What! I was shocked to find my name on this thread! Me convince people to buy themselves something nice?........ Never! Lol Seriously though hun have you tried it out did you like it? I have all three of them now I'm gonna use them for training my bum lol. Xx

Hehe you do it without even realising;) yes I do like it, I've reviewed it too. They were a good price in the sale weren't they!

Training your bum? eeeeeek

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.