• wear and tear. droopy paddle syndrome

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

So getting ready for tonight picking my paddle up and i genuinely thought it was depressed from over use! The poor thing just sagged in my hand and couldnt help but laugh !!! So tonight its farewell play..... Notice wear and tear in rabbits?clothes etc?

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

i havent noticed wear and tear on my toys but ive gone through a few feather ticklers as they just disintegrate i reccomend a wooden paddle as they are really sturdy x

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Oh dear :( This is most sad. Is it a paddle from here?

On the plus side maybe it#s a good reason to treat yourself to a new one :) Silver linings amd all that jazz, lol

I think the only think I've noticed wear and tear in is lesser quality toys in my pre Lovehoney days. I had a rabbit that had some really wierd stuff happen to it, so that was retired

I think nowadays I have too much stuff thanks to Lovehoney, so the chances of anything getting overused are slim, I'm far too fickle and am always choosing a different favourite to use, lol.

Although the end did fly off my crop while it was in use

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Go back to the old fashioned otk hand spanking until a replacement arrives.

Just wondering if its got damp some how causing it to droop as that sometimes happens when leather gets wet.( assuming it is leather)

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

mrs.hiskett wrote:

So getting ready for tonight picking my paddle up and i genuinely thought it was depressed from over use! The poor thing just sagged in my hand and couldnt help but laugh !!! So tonight its farewell play..... Notice wear and tear in rabbits?clothes etc?

Just as well it wasn't anything else in your hand you wanted hard tonight

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Just as well it wasn't anything else in your hand you wanted hard tonight

Its fuax leatherThe thing is old from a set bought from somewhere else poor thing been abused lately . Gona have lovehoney browse (any excuse to shop ) see . As feather ticklers usless fall bits so easy!

LadyS wrote:

Oh dear :( This is most sad. Is it a paddle from here?

On the plus side maybe it#s a good reason to treat yourself to a new one :) Silver linings amd all that jazz, lol

I think the only think I've noticed wear and tear in is lesser quality toys in my pre Lovehoney days. I had a rabbit that had some really wierd stuff happen to it, so that was retired

SPANK AND DUCK LOL

I think nowadays I have too much stuff thanks to Lovehoney, so the chances of anything getting overused are slim, I'm far too fickle and am always choosing a different favourite to use, lol.

Although the end did fly off my crop while it was in use

j&lxxxx [sign in to see picture]

Just a thought, but now that your paddle is a bit more flexible, it may give the reciever a different sensation, sort of a wide whip sensation, so don't rush to throw it out. Mixed with a new harder paddle could be good for a bit of variation.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

I've not had any wear and tear in anything I have brought but think that's because it's still all relatively new. I hope it doesn't get too worn out any time soon although I'm giving it a good go!

j&lxxxx wrote:

Just a thought, but now that your paddle is a bit more flexible, it may give the reciever a different sensation, sort of a wide whip sensation, so don't rush to throw it out. Mixed with a new harder paddle could be good for a bit of variation.

its dead, needs wide birth swong to use it :( never know its 5 years old

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.