• Cane/Crop Storage & Transporation :)

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Hey Folks,

So I'm all set for sex toy storage, and I know we have a zillion threads on that subject. No I have searched and have not found and relevant threads for my particular query, apologies if I have missed something though.

So I have a vast array of impact devices, and currently they are all hanging on the coat hooks on the back of my bedroom door, however I would like a more suitable storage solution, preferably a portable one, that is also discreet, so that I can take all my beautiful hitty-whacky things on my travels with me (UK travels only, I won't be scaring customs officials, lol).

So have you guys got any genius idea for storing these lovely things? x

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

A poster tube is always an idea that springs to my mind, but it is finding one long enough I guess...

SR36 [sign in to see picture]

Great idea Cazz! You can buy plastic ones that are adjustable in length and go pretty long LadyS...

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure how good you are at sewing, but you can get a piece of fabric and add velcro tabs inside to hold crops etc, and make it so it rolls up and tie together with ribbon to close it. Could add a carry handle too.

This reminded me of last year when I was in a road accident walking somewhere with a sub after shopping for crops. I had about 10 crops on me, which lead to some interesting conversations in the abulance car to a and e ^_^

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

A poster tube is always an idea that springs to my mind, but it is finding one long enough I guess...

Carpet tubing would do, and many carpet shops offer this for free, you just have to have a saw handy to make it the size you want. Great for rodents too....

Lady Ness wrote:

I'm not sure how good you are at sewing, but you can get a piece of fabric and add velcro tabs inside to hold crops etc, and make it so it rolls up and tie together with ribbon to close it. Could add a carry handle too.

This reminded me of last year when I was in a road accident walking somewhere with a sub after shopping for crops. I had about 10 crops on me, which lead to some interesting conversations in the abulance car to a and e ^_^

Lol, well I've got to admit some of what I enjoy has led to some interesting conversations, but I'm yet to be caught red handed with any goodies on me ;) Guess there is still time though :)

Some fab ideas here, thanks guys, I will have a little mooch around and see what I can find x

Or one of those puzzle blankets, you know the ones you can roll up and it keeps the puzzle in place you could use one of them and roll the canes/crops in it then it is kind of discreet and not obvious what's inside...

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I bet there are similar things to transport fishing rods too.

AsYouWish! wrote:

possibly snooker cues too!

Well I typed poster tube into the auction site, and then it also came up with drawing tubes for artists, which made me think a trip to the local arts supply place might be worth a look. They appear to be extendable, and look like they'd hold a fair amount of items. The only things that won't fit is my carpet beater, but hey ho, can't have it all, lol.

Fishing supplies stores are a good idea too AsYouWish, we have lots of them nearby, I'm sure I will find something between the two ideas x

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

We have a snookr shop too, Oh my, I am going to be spoilt for choice, lol x

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Or a violin case. People might think you are in the mafia though!
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Definitely a poster tube, I've done this in the past. I know have them in a fishing bag, it's esaier to carry.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

A bow is often smaller than most crops, I've thought of this before, and you'd only be able to old a few. Although onm the other hand, my old bows are being put to good use now ;-)

AsYouWish! wrote:

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

hahaha, I'd probably need a Cello case, no way would it all fit in a violin case :) lol x

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Some great ideas here :) xx

LadyS wrote:

Well I typed poster tube into the auction site, and then it also came up with drawing tubes for artists, which made me think a trip to the local arts supply place might be worth a look. They appear to be extendable, and look like they'd hold a fair amount of items. The only things that won't fit is my carpet beater, but hey ho, can't have it all, lol.

Fishing supplies stores are a good idea too AsYouWish, we have lots of them nearby, I'm sure I will find something between the two ideas x

Badminton/Tennis racket case for carpet beater? angel

Guitar case?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I like the idea of a quiver for storage of such items, not just for practicality but with a name like quiver - it's as if it was made for the job

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Large diameter carboard tube(like the middle of a carpet tube) attach a handle, glue on a suitable covering vinyl/material/paint make two ends.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.