• Alternative use for a dildo

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

Was quietly giving the 8 inch black silicone dildo its last (honest!) road test before I start my review when a tarantula sized spider decided to appear from under the pillow and try to join in the fun! I screamed blue murder and started whacking at it with the dildo, finally managing to get a direct hit and killing it. Hubby heard all the noise and came in laughing because he thought it was the dildo making me scream!
    Not sure whether to include it's arachnid bashing capabilities in the review though!

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I would definitely buy that dildo if it came with arachnid killing abilities!

Spiders are my worst fear ever, I'm 21 years old and still cry if one comes near me!

missmhithrha [sign in to see picture]

I'm very much in the "scoop the spider up and carry it outside" camp but damned if this didn't give me a good laugh. Hope you're enjoying the dildo!

Classy-L [sign in to see picture]

This so made me laugh ... Poor spider lol

I am so scared of spiders it isn't true! Used to have night terrors when I was little and wake up convinced the room was full of wall to wall spiders, everything covered except my face. Then I'd be too scared to turn on the light and see them all!
    There is nothing else in the world that frightens me but we live in an old house in the country so they're never too far away. I swear they stalk me!
    Regarding the dildo, I think another test is needed as this one was inconclusive. Actually it's awesome! But I keep telling hubby I need to test it very thoroughly 😀

Classy-L [sign in to see picture]

GlamRockChick wrote:

I am so scared of spiders it isn't true! Used to have night terrors when I was little and wake up convinced the room was full of wall to wall spiders, everything covered except my face. Then I'd be too scared to turn on the light and see them all!
    There is nothing else in the world that frightens me but we live in an old house in the country so they're never too far away. I swear they stalk me!
    Regarding the dildo, I think another test is needed as this one was inconclusive. Actually it's awesome! But I keep telling hubby I need to test it very thoroughly 😀

Lol ... They use to bother me .. But not no longer .... But I think if it was in my bedroom I would have to pick it up and show it the door ... I wouldn't want it crawling over me ...

oh and yes I agree it's got to be tested thoroughly lol ... I came home from gym tonight and had to have a reminder of what I've missed lol

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

missmhithrha wrote:

I'm very much in the "scoop the spider up and carry it outside" camp but damned if this didn't give me a good laugh. Hope you're enjoying the dildo!

Totally respect that.... BUT THEN THEY COME BACK INSIDE! SPIDERS ARE SNEAKY, THEY WILL FIND A WAY!

Haha fear > kindness in this case for me, I wish I could stop being such a whimp!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I hate spider's I'm so so scared of them, but couldn't kill them.
    I'll always get someone else to pick them up in a glass and take them outside or if nobody's around I'll just put the glass over them (if I can) till someone comes to take it outside lol.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

I am not particularly scared of spiders (well, I would be afraid of the really poisonous ones but thankfully they are pretty rare in most parts of Europe) but I have pretty severe selachophobia (not that sharks ever walk the streets or sneak in our garden, obviously) - I wonder what size would a dildo have to be if I wanted to whack a shark (one of the "proper", big ones, like tiger sharks, great white ones, hammerheads or blue sharks, obviously, not one of those annoying little buggers or bizzare weirdos like goblin sharks) unconscious with it...

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Omg lmao! U poor woman ! Now i know this im sure hubby will greatful i will have to call him . I just need a dildo launcher cannon and ill be safe

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I'd have done the exact same to be honest! I got the pink dildo and I'm now going to sleep with it at the side of my pillow! Hate spiders and I always have to squish them as soon as possible, I know they are good for catching flies, but would rather use fly spray! *shudders*

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I cant get near enough to a spider to even consider killing one - so terrified of the damn things - so it would have to be a dildo of at least 6 feet if I was to use one for that purpose....lol

SR36 [sign in to see picture]

Hahaha, a 6 foot dildo Terri?! And lol GlamRockchick!

I'm not into killing spiders, although I hate them. My usual trick of getting someone else to deal with them has been somewhat thwarted by living alone though. I've had to just man-up on the spider front lately!

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

There once was a lady called Glam Rock,
    Who suffered a terrible shock.
    With a dildo inside her,
    Along came a spider
    So she delivered a fatal knock!

This was screaming out to be a limerick!

AsYouWish! wrote:

With a dildo inside her,
    Along came a spider

Oh my god that's brilliant! Had me in stitches. Well done AYW!
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Thanks, glad you approve.

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish! wrote:

With a dildo inside her,
    Along came a spider

Bravo

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish! wrote:

With a dildo inside her,
    Along came a spider

Brilliant !

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

missmhithrha wrote:

I would also put the spider outside :) As for other uses for dildos, I'm pretty sure Helena Bonham Carter uses one as a magic wand in the new Cinderella!

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Nah it's cup them and slide a bit of card underneath then out the window they go. Can't be dealing with the clean up.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.