• Help for choosing kegel exerciser

RamenSoupBase [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

So I have a smaller than average vagina and the current tightness isn't bad at all but I'm yet to start training with accesories. I was looking at tracy cox's toner balls but the single seemed to easy from reviews and the double is too long. Any recommendations?

Also, out of curiosity, could you name a product that is more challenging than the 'original steel ben wa balls'?

Never know [sign in to see picture]

RamenSoupBase wrote:

Any recommendations?

Also, out of curiosity, could you name a product that is more challenging than the 'original steel ben wa balls'?

Darn, that's me out then. I've tried no other so can't recommend anything else.

And just wondering then if you have a smaller than average vagina what is the average? And how do you measure?

Welcome to the forums though

innocent-fun [sign in to see picture]

Welcome :)

I asked a similar question not too long ago, except mine came from the perspective that I'm currently pregnant and never used anything before and wanted to tone up after the birth.

However the Lelo Luna Beads were recommended to me, as well as e stim & fsog.

If you haven't trained with accessories before, why do you want something more challenging? Why not start at the beginning?

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Hiya,

I can't tell you much about my kegel balls as they're tester items which haven't gone live on LH yet, but they're a really good size and shape for smaller/tighter vaginas. I would already consider myself to be quite well toned down there so I didn't want anything TOO big, although apparently the larger ones are easier to start off with. I contemplated purchasing the Tracy Cox twin kegel balls but I also thought they looked too long.

The ones I am using are a similar shape to these which LH sell: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20747

The good thing about that set is that it includes 3 different sets of kegel toners so you can increase your level of training as your PC muscles get stronger. The one I am using is very similar to the smaller conjoined kegel ball in that set and it feels very comfortable to wear, as it doesn't push against my cervix and has a nice shape to it. I know that set is fairly expensive, but just an example of the kind of size/shape you might want to look for.

Sorry I can't be much more help at the moment!

And just wondering then if you have a smaller than average vagina what is the average? And how do you measure?

This made me laugh :')

From masturbating. I have had 1 dildo, 5.5 inches and i have to take my time work my way up to using it. It's improving quickly enough though.

Thanks. I now feel welcomed. :)

innocent-fun wrote:

Welcome :)

I asked a similar question not too long ago, except mine came from the perspective that I'm currently pregnant and never used anything before and wanted to tone up after the birth.

However the Lelo Luna Beads were recommended to me, as well as e stim & fsog.

If you haven't trained with accessories before, why do you want something more challenging? Why not start at the beginning?

I'm not too weak so I don't want to start with table-tennis balls and I was only asking about the advanced stuff out of curiosity.

Boogaloo wrote:

Hiya,

I can't tell you much about my kegel balls as they're tester items which haven't gone live on LH yet, but they're a really good size and shape for smaller/tighter vaginas. I would already consider myself to be quite well toned down there so I didn't want anything TOO big, although apparently the larger ones are easier to start off with. I contemplated purchasing the Tracy Cox twin kegel balls but I also thought they looked too long.

The ones I am using are a similar shape to these which LH sell: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20747

The good thing about that set is that it includes 3 different sets of kegel toners so you can increase your level of training as your PC muscles get stronger. The one I am using is very similar to the smaller conjoined kegel ball in that set and it feels very comfortable to wear, as it doesn't push against my cervix and has a nice shape to it. I know that set is fairly expensive, but just an example of the kind of size/shape you might want to look for.

Sorry I can't be much more help at the moment!

Interesting.. I shall delay the decision making process then ;)

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Have you had a look a these? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26073

221g so quite heavy! Might be toooo heavy..

Never know [sign in to see picture]

RamenSoupBase wrote:

From masturbating. I have had 1 dildo, 5.5 inches and i have to take my time work my way up to using it. It's improving quickly enough though.

I was wondering if I needed to get my tape measure out.

I have a small vagina too, I really didn't get on with the Oh rabbit vibrator and I think that's because it was too girthy for me. But don't worry, what guy doesn't like a tight vagina? Don't try too hard because you're just lucky!

What's your budget if you don't mind me asking OP?

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Have you had a look a these? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26073

I was going to suggest these too. They're pretty small, and I found most of the lighter ones (except my glass ones, but that's mostly for feel and temperature) to be a waste of time and money!

Never know wrote:

RamenSoupBase wrote:

I was wondering if I needed to get my tape measure out.

I have a small vagina too, I really didn't get on with the Oh rabbit vibrator and I think that's because it was too girthy for me. But don't worry, what guy doesn't like a tight vagina? Don't try too hard because you're just lucky!

Yeah but trying to use that dildo was quite painful the first time. I dread that I will come across someone with a bigger offereing.

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Have you had a look a these? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26073

does sound like a challenge. perhaps sometime in the future

Boogaloo wrote:

What's your budget if you don't mind me asking OP?

definitely under £30 preferably cheaper

Jennylafay [sign in to see picture]

I used to have something like these, small and a bit heavyer then the regular balls.

Great fun although they might take you some practice they worked well for me!

mine where not great quality and just broke after a while these seem to be much better.

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I would recommend the fifty shades of grey inner goddess metal balls - they're the ultimate challenge!

These FSG ones look pretty good, as they come with 3 different weights so you can use them for progressive PC training. £30, so top of your budget, but would save you having to buy heavier balls in the future as it all comes in one kit.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30892

What do you think of the size? They don't look quite as big as the Tracy Cox ones, with plenty of lube they should be okay.

These ones are on sale for £25 at the moment, down from £50, so they would be a great bargain! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32146

They look fairly large, but also offer progressive training and come with a nice little case.

Otherwise, the Tracy Cox ones might be a good bet as they're also on sale and have a much more tapered design, which might make them easier to insert than the more 'ball' shaped ones.

Also keep in mind that LH offer 365 day returns for absolutely any reason, so if you choose some you like and you find that they're uncomfortable due to being tighter down there, you can return them free of charge and get a full refund. Just make sure you keep hold of the packaging and returns label until you've tried them out.

*Tracey Cox

Why won't edit post work! Keep clicking 'save changes' and nothing happens! Sorry xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.