• Storage boxes

BF&GF [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend some underbed storage boxes which aren't transparent, wanting something that no one can see into (for obvious reasons).

Everywhere i've looked only sells transparent boxes which go under the bed!

Thanks, George.

Audrianna87 [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

I am also interested in some of these as running out of space in our current toy box :s

x

Exactly, plus I need to move them all in a couple months!

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I think LH need to sell a large sex toy storage chest designed to look like a piece of furniture or for under the bed.

Yeah, all the shops that sell storage boxes are either transparent or too tall with no lid.

Really annoying because I can't imagine it's hard for a shop to stop coloured boxes, just as long as they aren't transparent it would be fine!

MissxS [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm, I know what you mean. I have purple ones for general stuff but even those are transparent too! So annoying!

The only thing I can think of is painting or lining them with something. Don't know how long it would last though.

snapper [sign in to see picture]

not sure if something like this would be of any use ?

http://www.theworks.co.uk/c/stationery/files-folders/storage-boxes

sorry not sure if i can post the link either please delete if not allowed ?

snapper wrote:

not sure if something like this would be of any use ?

http://www.theworks.co.uk/c/stationery/files-folders/storage-boxes

sorry not sure if i can post the link either please delete if not allowed ?

Thanks for the suggestion! Had a look through but not 100% what I'm looking for, since they're too tall, plus want something a little more discrete.

But I'm sure other people would be interested in something like that!

slinkykinky [sign in to see picture]

we use suitcases, completely hides what is inside but would depend how much space you have under your bed

slinkykinky wrote:

we use suitcases, completely hides what is inside but would depend how much space you have under your bed

Good idea, might look into getting a medium sized suitcase, would hide it all very well, especially when moving in a couple months

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if I'm allowed to link, but if you type 'single zipped storage chest' into Amazon two rectangular cream fabric box/bags pop up, I don't know if they're any good? Muji have similar ones but they're more expensive than those two.

Seconding the suitcase suggestion, it's what I use for most of mine.

MrsMuffin [sign in to see picture]

I think it was dunelm mill that had cheap wicker underbed baskets the other week, Curver do a plastic one in brown or white too.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

We got ones from Dunelm,they were cardboard type with a Cath Kidston type design on them,very nice.

MissxS [sign in to see picture]

BF&GF wrote:

slinkykinky wrote:

Good idea, might look into getting a medium sized suitcase, would hide it all very well, especially when moving in a couple months

Make sure you get a padlock too! :P

Tikilou [sign in to see picture]

I've just briught a nice box from jysk. I think I paid about £6.99 for it.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Some good suggestions on here. Suitcase idea sounds perfect, think I'll start to visit car boots again now that the weather is warming up.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I used those underbed transparent boxes with a lining of crepe paper. Cheap, cheerful, didn't look out of place and the paper could be replaced if anything spilled so easy to maintain too. We moved house with them too and no one suspected a thing. No need to go out of the way for an expensive alternative :)

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I buy nice coloured boxes from wilko. (apologies if saying the shop name is naughty) They do ones that come flat but you just do up pop studs on the inside. And they have a lid too. They fit under the bed nicely but the only downside is if you want to carry them anywhere they have a tendency to pop apart a bit. I'm dreading moving house because can just imagine carrying them to the cat infront of various family and having a cascade of dildos falling out everywhere.

Good luck finding what you're looking for x

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

Ikea! They have huge-ass underbed boxes in white and black, and all sorts of other colors :)
    They don't just come in huge either, but, I have a huge one, and it's kinda sorta full >.>

atropos [sign in to see picture]

Definitely a suitcase for me - I bought a medium sized one and it's embarrassingly now stuffed full. It does mean though that everything is easily accessible and able to be padlocked when I go away (phew!). Plus, using smaller storage boxes and bags to keep toys separate inside means I can get rid of the large plastic containers the toys arrive in and still keep the toys apart, clean and in good condition.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.