• Current Obsession

    1427302841
    Never know [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1697
    • Joined: 29 Nov 2014

    MissxS wrote:

    Never know wrote:

    I need to start saving for the Womanizer. Missbrowneyes92 I appologise in advance because you will want it ones you've seen it and read the reviews!

    Oh crap, now I want oneeee!!! How awesome does it sound....WISHLISTED!!! :P

    Haha sorry too. I'm just sooooo intruiged by it.

    1427303445
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11626
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Womanizer ? I had a look, ok, now I need one of those !!!!!

    My favourite dildos at the moment are my Tracey cox glass set and this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32956

    1427308708
    BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 496
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2011

    We've got the Kevin Dean 12" http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14117

    And when she walks in the room with that swinging from her harness I go weak at the knees.

    Mind you when she walks out of the room she leaves me weak at the knees. ;) lol

    No change there then. ;)

    I think I like it because it's not got a rough rim. If you know what I mean.

    Enjoy. x

    1427317641
    MissxS [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 117
    • Joined: 12 Feb 2015

    Never know wrote:

    MissxS wrote:

    Never know wrote:

    I need to start saving for the Womanizer. Missbrowneyes92 I appologise in advance because you will want it ones you've seen it and read the reviews!

    Oh crap, now I want oneeee!!! How awesome does it sound....WISHLISTED!!! :P

    Haha sorry too. I'm just sooooo intruiged by it.

    It does look seriously unusual. I'm so curious! haha

    1427317842
    Never know [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1697
    • Joined: 29 Nov 2014

    It's just the colour that really puts me off so I'm being patient till the black one is stocked. It would also be the most expensive toy I've brought.

    1427318203
    MissxS [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 117
    • Joined: 12 Feb 2015

    No I agree, it's a little....pink! So girly and so pink! I wish there were more blue or teal coloured toys for us girlies.

    Me too, I've never spent anywhere near that amount on a toy EVER. So much monies. But deffo wait for the black one :)

    1427318436
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1171
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    NOOOOOOOOOOO this is so bad i now need to win the lottery even more hahahahah

    Never know the womanizer in on my wishlist!!!! and actually all of the dildos mentioned here!!!

    I love my glass dildo already btw and ive only used one side :)

    PP i am crying with laughter at that! it's exactly what i would do if i had the money...like i would buy EVERYTHING on here and only after be like.... wait... ive bought i fleshlight i've just realised i dont have cock to put in it... yup def me right there!

    Sales make it worse...because i'm like OOOHHHH PRETTY!!! and want to buy it even though i wouldnt use it!

    1427318504
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1171
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    Never know wrote:

    It's just the colour that really puts me off so I'm being patient till the black one is stocked. It would also be the most expensive toy I've brought.

    it's the word 'suction' that gets me...and along with everyhting else and how tiny that little head is.... SPOT ON stimulation!

    1427319591
    FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1087
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2013

    MissxS wrote:

    No I agree, it's a little....pink! So girly and so pink! I wish there were more blue or teal coloured toys for us girlies.

    Me too, I've never spent anywhere near that amount on a toy EVER. So much monies. But deffo wait for the black one :)

    SAME! I love green and teal sex toys for women, but unfortunately I have to buy them elsewhere and most toys on lovehoney are pink, purple, black or white :S Like the Lelo Isla and the Hula beads are gorgrous in the teal-y blue shades not listed on LH... And I might have a little ramble about it on that pander to me thread....

    1427319629
    Never know [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1697
    • Joined: 29 Nov 2014

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    Never know wrote:

    It's just the colour that really puts me off so I'm being patient till the black one is stocked. It would also be the most expensive toy I've brought.

    it's the word 'suction' that gets me...and along with everyhting else and how tiny that little head is.... SPOT ON stimulation!

    Yes suction makes me think of the little sucky fish that clean the tanks lol

    1427319875
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1082
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    Glass glass and oh glass.lol x
    Also have a thing for erotic clothing n role play

    and out of left field bear grylls rrrrrr reading his biography awesome !
    1427320083
    MissxS [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 117
    • Joined: 12 Feb 2015

    FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

    MissxS wrote:

    No I agree, it's a little....pink! So girly and so pink! I wish there were more blue or teal coloured toys for us girlies.

    Me too, I've never spent anywhere near that amount on a toy EVER. So much monies. But deffo wait for the black one :)

    SAME! I love green and teal sex toys for women, but unfortunately I have to buy them elsewhere and most toys on lovehoney are pink, purple, black or white :S Like the Lelo Isla and the Hula beads are gorgrous in the teal-y blue shades not listed on LH... And I might have a little ramble about it on that pander to me thread....

    I remember when I first started looking at Lelo toys aaaages ago and I just fell in love with the teal colour. I don't get why most female toys are usualy pink, purple or black, like you said, and especially on here. Probably because they are 'more popular' with girls, but maybe if brands started manufacturing toys in more colours they might see a difference in the colours that sell.

    I just hate how stereotypically, girls = PINK!

    1427321472
    FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1087
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2013

    MissxS wrote:

    FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

    MissxS wrote:

    No I agree, it's a little....pink! So girly and so pink! I wish there were more blue or teal coloured toys for us girlies.

    Me too, I've never spent anywhere near that amount on a toy EVER. So much monies. But deffo wait for the black one :)

    SAME! I love green and teal sex toys for women, but unfortunately I have to buy them elsewhere and most toys on lovehoney are pink, purple, black or white :S Like the Lelo Isla and the Hula beads are gorgrous in the teal-y blue shades not listed on LH... And I might have a little ramble about it on that pander to me thread....

    I remember when I first started looking at Lelo toys aaaages ago and I just fell in love with the teal colour. I don't get why most female toys are usualy pink, purple or black, like you said, and especially on here. Probably because they are 'more popular' with girls, but maybe if brands started manufacturing toys in more colours they might see a difference in the colours that sell.

    I just hate how stereotypically, girls = PINK!

    I just love Lelo full stop haha :P They do a good shade of teal it has to be said.

    I can't remember where I saw it, but I saw this gorgeous dark petrol blue iridescent vibe. I couldn't afford it but it was gorgeous! I buy a lot from here, mostly in white or glass - but I would buy a lot more if they had lovely colours. Why should blue be a boy colour?! That little Tenga Minamo vibe - that's for us ladies and such a gorgeous shade of blue!

    I love Lovehoney, but what about orange, red, yellow, green, blue toys? It's a full rainbow of colours just waiting to be stocked ;)

    I definitely think that Lovehoney would be surprised at how many women would buy other colours, but I just suppose it's all about stock - they don't want to buy a bulk load of vibrators that they can't shift :/

    1428758002
    hornycuple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2014

    im currently searching for ejaculating dildos.hard to find a selection anywhere im finding. i dont mean to sound rude but im looking for large realistic red or black that will join a harness. i get a reward if i succeed she says but iv ran out of ideas

    1428759049
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1570
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    MissxS wrote:

    I've loved the multi-coloured Vixskin mustang ever since I first laid my eye on it. I just can't afford, nor justify the price!

    Course you can I'm having a £150 tardis speaker for my birthday it's not really needed my phones OK but I want one so birthday is perfect excuse.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.