• Finally things are looking up!

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

You sound much more cheerful. It is lovely for us to hear some happiness despite the horrible time you have had.

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Oh my god these comments! I'm in tears all over again (good tears!) I have two friends in my 'real life' that i can trust with my life and who i am... and only ONE of them knows about all my kinky stuff. Apart from that there are not many people who i trust and can talk to i have never been in a place where i can be open and a place where i feel like everyone cares for me so much!

just argh!!!! :')

I promise you ALL i am on a gifting spree :) I have my list and even if i am sending you something TINY i will send you something :)

Thank you for being my firends.

Gah! I cannot even put it into words.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Toys are way better than wine for sure :)

Pleased you've had a good day and hope you enjoy them when they arrive!

twincats [sign in to see picture]

Hello dear miss brown eyes,
    Nice to here things look better for you. Life sometimes have a way to even things out. Its friends who can help in times of dispare and bring us back so we can cope again. I have good friends who I can talk to with regard to my anxiety and panic attacks. I have learnt to talk about my feelings and lean from it, with the help of others.
    You take care and enjoy your new toys. X

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I'm glad you're getting some treats! I have to say, I'm quite tempted by that dildo, I hope you enjoy it and will be looking out for your review!

innocent-fun [sign in to see picture]

Awh lovely, so good to see a nice end to your day! Enjoy the new toys, and hopefully you'll get the saddle sorted soon too!

slinkykinky [sign in to see picture]

Glad to hear that things are looking up! The happy rabbit is fab - enjoy!

MissxS [sign in to see picture]

Hey MBE, just been reading your recent posts and gosh you do sound like you've been through the mill and back! You're definitely better off without him!

Glad to see that you're sounding a lot better now and that things seem to be starting to look up for you though. New toys will always make things better, haha!

I will certainly review everything. Is it just me thatr gets a thrill out of writing about how a toy or whatever made me feel? That turns me on sometimes as much as the item itself!

Libralover i will let you know once the review is up! Ive wanted a glass toy for ages and with that ina sale and a £10 off voucher who can say no to a free dildo? even if it was not the exaact one im lusting after :)

Thanks for being there or me everyone

Twincats i hear ya! I get like that alot hence why my toys give me happiness i can just lock myself away in my room and please myself :)

MissxS wrote:

Hey MBE, just been reading your recent posts and gosh you do sound like you've been through the mill and back! You're definitely better off without him!

Glad to see that you're sounding a lot better now and that things seem to be starting to look up for you though. New toys will always make things better, haha!

Haha yeh ive had a really bad time of it, im the kinda person that has everything going great but then when it goes wrong it all goes wrong in one go... ive been here before... i've been drugged and raped when i was younger but i got though it and i know i will get though this toy. If life was amazing all the time then you would never see how GOOD the good things in you life are... bad times teach us how precious the good things are :) well thats what i think anyway :)

haha toys always make me feel better! i feel greedy when i buy toys but they generally do provide me with some level of sanity :)

Well, not only do they provide you with sanity, but also lots of pleasure, and what's life without pleasure ey? :)

I've been through a bit myself in the past and I absolutely agree that it's only when something bad happens that we truly see what / who is good and precious to us. And that everything we experience, even the worst things, will always make us a much stonger person in the end. Life is never perfect, if it was then we wouldn't be living. Keep positive and look towards the future, that's what counts. :)

MissxS wrote:

Well, not only do they provide you with sanity, but also lots of pleasure, and what's life without pleasure ey? :)

I've been through a bit myself in the past and I absolutely agree that it's only when something bad happens that we truly see what / who is good and precious to us. And that everything we experience, even the worst things, will always make us a much stonger person in the end. Life is never perfect, if it was then we wouldn't be living. Keep positive and look towards the future, that's what counts. :)

hey! Your awesome :)

kinky wife [sign in to see picture]

I'm glad you are having a good day you seem such a lovely person who deserves to be happy hope you enjoy your new purchases x

Haha, you are too...just remember that! :)

And re the suction cup dildo's page, I'm glad we're providing you with lot's of lols with our perfectly unnormal places to use them :P

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I'm so pleased things are looking up for you Hun and that you have treated yourself! A great choice with the toys btw, I look forward to your reviews too :D xx

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

MissxS wrote:

Haha yeh ive had a really bad time of it, im the kinda person that has everything going great but then when it goes wrong it all goes wrong in one go... ive been here before... i've been drugged and raped when i was younger but i got though it and i know i will get though this toy. If life was amazing all the time then you would never see how GOOD the good things in you life are... bad times teach us how precious the good things are :) well thats what i think anyway :)

haha toys always make me feel better! i feel greedy when i buy toys but they generally do provide me with some level of sanity :)

Oh holy crap! So the recent incident wasn't the only one? Hun I really hope you take all the advice and help ppl like rape crisis give you.. Treating your self as number one it the key though. Learn to respect and pamper yourself is important... Take a course that avoids getting into a similar situation.. One course you might be able to do via rape crisis is one called The Freedom Program. I highly recommend it. Tbh...I have had to take a long hard look at the type of blokes I look at( relationship wise....I will always window shop!) I treat myself to an occasional pamper session/ haircut/ a few cheap bargains in primary...as well as the occasional saucy outfit from here😉😊 You are allowed to put yourself 1st on more than one occasion. Hugs X
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Pleased for you that things are looking better and thanks for keeping us all up to date on the situation because people really do care.
    You sound like such a sweet girl who deserves better . Hoping you enjoy your new toys x

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Glad things are getting better . Although I am new on here its almost like as if I know you now.

" who needs men anyway" . That was a quote from my wife after buying her a new rabbit ! :(

Take care

Thanks everyone! I will check out that page for sure naughty mum! :)

You all make me laugh so much and yes that suction dildo page make me crack up!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.