• jiggles balls everywhere and intense laughter

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Right after buying jiggle balls im now seeing like an explosion on net bout them ... A few on social sites ,on here and my search engiene....... (jiggle giggle craze) ...any one else found these tickle more then arousel ? Bbw running around house singing jiggle ball version of jingle bells is definately blues chaser (thank you lovehoney )

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Lol, I can never get the balls to jiggle much, but at least they don't fall out of me like my dear friend bless her!

Lol i as jumping around like a nutter . Just seems trending

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

I sneezed really hard the first time I had the heavy FSOG ones in. It was like letting go of a sling shot! Thank god for knickers!

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Haha singing jiggle balls instead of jingle bells. I like it

Rofl u poor thing. I found them hard to keep in walking like I poo my knickers . So unsexy

SubClaire90 [sign in to see picture]

GlamRockChick wrote:

I sneezed really hard the first time I had the heavy FSOG ones in. It was like letting go of a sling shot! Thank god for knickers!

This has actually made my day..giggled like a school girl!! :)
    Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I bought my first set two years ago when I lived on the 5th floor of student halls. I'd just popped them in when a friend arrived unexpected. I had to go down and let him in, but then had to run up the 5 flights back up. The feeling was so weird it made me laugh. Lots. In the end I was hanging on the bannister railing crossing my legs as hard as I could whilst I laughed, but when I went to walk up the next step one popped out! (there were two balls) which was then even worse because as I walked the dangling one hit my thighs and pulled on the other one...

I was a mess :P

Curly Wurly [sign in to see picture]

Haha, I've had issues with these before. Somehow they got poked up and got stuck on an internal 'shef' no idea what it was but this led to a very stressed 10 mins while we tried to hook them out!

U poor thing I never heard the internal shelf. I have the ones with the pull cord thank god

Cuff Links [sign in to see picture]

I got a pair last year in a sale out of curiosity and I was not expecting the ones I got to be ABSOLUTELY GIGANTIC. This being said, I'm not used to insertables of any size beyond one tiny vibrator (which is hardly thicker than my thumb. It took me aaages to get in and when I finally succeeded, it dawned on me that I'd have to get them out somehow.

If nothing else, I got a good laugh about my situation and how enormous they were compared to what I expected.

I thought that! Look of them was huge

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.