• distance controlled but plug

john69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone! Me and my wife are living far away from each other - around 3000 km's - and can only meet over a prolonged weekend per month. Of course we try to compensate this by skyping and texting, but it would be nice with something more.

I've seen there is a but plug which can be controlled from someone's mobile phone, which is a fantastic idea - if it works.

So, I wonder if it would be possible for us to control the Le Joue vibrating but plug via the mobile phone app from the distance I mentioned. Someone who has tried?

I'd be very grateful for an honest answer from you friends. Thanks.

VCh [sign in to see picture]

Hi :) I haven't tried it myself but i did read up on it before this answer and it staed that that if cotroloed via the smart phone app there is no limitation as to how far you guys are :) So i would imagie that it works as long as you are both connected to wifi or 3G :)

Thanks VCh, I read it as well, but then I got confused when I read the reviews saying it only reached for some metres, not even through the walls in the house...

No problem, glad I could helm :) It said that it comes with a remote as well so i guess they were refering to that :)

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Only works on iPhone though.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I reviewed the Je Joue, and it's been very hit and miss in the house with the pen remote, as to the distance I can go before it seems to stop responding. Controlling it with the iOS app, there is no problem with connection at all.

However, I've not tried to use this over a 'longer' distance, but it is supposed to be able to used for long distance play, but i've no idea how you set it up for long distance play - I know you need to pair the plug with the iPhone first.

Thanks David, I'll see if I buy it or not, it's quite pricey, especially if you're not sure it works the way you want it to do

It is quite pricey that is true but Joue is a lixury sex toy line so you know you are getting a well built toy made of high quality material. If i were you i would check other reviews (not on LH, perhaps blog posts) i'm sure someoe has tried it long distance :) I know Emily Morse, a very well known sex expert raves about Joue's products all the time and i first heard about the long distance toys from her podcast :)

Thanks VCh, I'll check it. Will let you know how it is when/if I buy it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

You could always just return it and get your money back if it doesn't work?
    Or...

You could ask live chat and see if they have the answer.

Ok good luck :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.