• Did you see the sale?

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Aaah, the Tenga Minamo's gone in the sale now...it's super cute but I don't think I'd actually like it enough to justify spending £50 on it. Kind of tempted by that blue Esprit dildo too, just because there's a distinct lack of silicone double-ended toys (let alone one in blue!) but apparently it's not very bendy. Might pick up the Covet Me bra though :)

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I got myself a glass dildo!! not the one ive been lusting after but perfect to start my collection off and give me an idea as to the feel :)

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I got myself a glass dildo!! not the one ive been lusting after but perfect to start my collection off and give me an idea as to the feel :)

You will love it xx which one did you get. I brought my second one in the sale double ended looks divine and now seriously contemplating the butt plug juicer xxx hopefully maybe asked to test it as on the list .... fingers crossed Dont judge glass until you've used it a few times and try warm it making it cold exquisite xxx
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Damn you Minamo, I wasn't tempted by anything else in the sale...I've been dying to try it since it came out but held off because of the reviews I had read, I'm just not sure I'd love it (even though I adore the rest of the range)...though I guess at that price and with the returns policy this would be the time to take the plunge? Hmm...

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

Damn it why didn't I see the Minamo in the sale earlier when I did a shop :P Spent far too much on Lovehoney lately - but could I justify one more purchase? Hmmmm...

lustyjoy wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

You will love it xx which one did you get. I brought my second one in the sale double ended looks divine and now seriously contemplating the butt plug juicer xxx hopefully maybe asked to test it as on the list .... fingers crossed Dont judge glass until you've used it a few times and try warm it making it cold exquisite xxx

i got the double ended one.... and dont buy the butt one just yet... ;) give it a few days :)

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried the dotty side yet? Thats my treat for tomorrow but im a bit worried they might be too spikey!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

i got the double ended one.... and dont buy the butt one just yet... ;) give it a few days :)

Ooo havent tried mine yet... waiting for weekend when oh not on nights...hope its as awesome as it looks ...how do you rate it... I will hold fire on butt plug as waiting for payday ;) but do share how u found your glass xx

JM88 wrote:

Have you tried the dotty side yet? Thats my treat for tomorrow but im a bit worried they might be too spikey!

JM88 i tried that side first :) i am yet to try the other side yet!

Uhmm it's great but warm it up first...i found that side abit odd cold...but warm....oh la la :)

(although i only warmed up that half of the toy so the bit of glass against my clit was still cold.... FREAKING AMAZING :)

Lustjoy im pretty sure im a glass convert haha! its odd.... like something ive never felt before but at the same time SO GOOD!!!! :)

Like i said is being doubled ended you can have hot and cold. im yet to write a review yet i need to try the other side out first ;)

I washed mine just before i used it so it was warm but i think not quite warm enough! Maybe the lube made it feel cold. Looking forward to trying the dots now!

JM88 wrote:

I washed mine just before i used it so it was warm but i think not quite warm enough! Maybe the lube made it feel cold. Looking forward to trying the dots now!

Ohhhh try the warming lube! that helps alot with glass dildos or any toy that is cold actually :)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Lustjoy im pretty sure im a glass convert haha! its odd.... like something ive never felt before but at the same time SO GOOD!!!! :)

Like i said is being doubled ended you can have hot and cold. im yet to write a review yet i need to try the other side out first ;)

Brilliant ideas on this thread never thought to do half warm half cold... soo excited hurry up Saturday xxx
    JuicyJ89 [sign in to see picture]

Glass, glass, glass! I want the juicer...

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

JM88 wrote:

Ohhhh try the warming lube! that helps alot with glass dildos or any toy that is cold actually :)

Never thought of that! Im not much of a lubey though tbh! I have my go to lube for toys, anal lube for that and a flavoured oral gel and thats it!

JuicyJ89 wrote:

Glass, glass, glass! I want the juicer...

I got it when it was free with an order but havent been brave enough to use it anally yet!

JM88 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

JM88 wrote:

Never thought of that! Im not much of a lubey though tbh! I have my go to lube for toys, anal lube for that and a flavoured oral gel and thats it!

You could try blowing a hair dryer on it? Im not sure though i would check that on live chat before you do it :) or use it in a bath? OOOhhhh thats a good idea thinking of it i need to try that!

lustyjoy wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Brilliant ideas on this thread never thought to do half warm half cold... soo excited hurry up Saturday xxx

Its so friggin good! its warm inside but then when you push the toy in full you have the cold part against your clit :) I actually done it by accident but it was awesome and i no doubt will be doing it again :)

I use the airing cupboard sometimes to keep them warm :) put my knickers in there too in the winter!

Im one of those weird people who cant bring themselves to insert toys in the bath, so i insert them laying on the bed and them hobble over to the bath! Must be a sight.

JM88 wrote:

I use the airing cupboard sometimes to keep them warm :) put my knickers in there too in the winter!

Im one of those weird people who cant bring themselves to insert toys in the bath, so i insert them laying on the bed and them hobble over to the bath! Must be a sight.Airing

Airing cupboard is a good idea!!!

hahaha i have done this before i had my rabbit and the dog wanted to go out so i waddled over to the door with my toy still in lol!!!

But yeah i would love to see that would be so funny!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.