• Did you see the sale?

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

I've been trying to behave!!! So far it's been working!! I'm totally addicted to LH!!

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Though not in the sale but dotd yesterday thank-you love honey I have a new rechargeable toy though not waterproof it's perfect for hopefully me finding out about this elusive g spot.

girlalive [sign in to see picture]

I got the Tracey Cox rechargeable g-spot vibe, and I really like it. It might be under-powered if you're used to mains powered wands or whatever, but I had a very good time trying it out last night. My review should be up soon-ish.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

girlalive wrote:

I got the Tracey Cox rechargeable g-spot vibe, and I really like it. It might be under-powered if you're used to mains powered wands or whatever, but I had a very good time trying it out last night. My review should be up soon-ish.

Thanks I'm only used to battery's toys apart from my swan or happy 2rabbit so I'll be happy I think.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Love my collar with clamps really everyone that wanted it should get it

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Probably a good thing those aluminium vibes are already sold out - must save up for my B-day treat, lol.

twincats [sign in to see picture]

Hi all you randy lot....
    Brought some items in the sale, they arrived today. A surprise item for my wife, witch she loves. Also got myself a butt plug. Recommend by lollipop. Will be trying it out later. That will be another surprise for my wife.

If your planing a romantic / kinky night. Enjoy yourselfsy and take care. X
    If we are not on here tomorrow, you will know we had a good time. Lol. X

Never know [sign in to see picture]

twincats wrote:

Hi all you randy lot....
    Brought some items in the sale, they arrived today. A surprise item for my wife, witch she loves. Also got myself a butt plug. Recommend by lollipop. Will be trying it out later. That will be another surprise for my wife.

If your planing a romantic / kinky night. Enjoy yourselfsy and take care. X
    If we are not on here tomorrow, you will know we had a good time. Lol. X

Enjoy! I got the same butt plug lollipop recommended! And it arrived today too! Sadly I won't get to use mine straight away due to work booooooo but we have some days off together next week to look forward to.

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I bought http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25733 which I'd been eyeing up for a while
    I needed to spend a bit more to use a money off voucher, so went for http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32086
    I haven't made an order in a while (due to low funds) so I'm super excited and can't wait for my new toys to arrive!!

twincats [sign in to see picture]

LibraLover wrote:

I bought http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25733 which I'd been eyeing up for a while
    I needed to spend a bit more to use a money off voucher, so went for http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32086
    I haven't made an order in a while (due to low funds) so I'm super excited and can't wait for my new toys to arrive!!

Hello libralover. Your items look interesting, especially the eggs. Sorry to say is the eggs for just females or can males use them as well. Still a new comer to some toys. Last night tryed my butt toy. First time for this, my of used it wrong, did not get must pleasure from it. Enjoy your toys when they arrive. Take care x

girlalive wrote:

I got this too, look forward to using it when it's a better time of the month for me. I'll look out for your review.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

You know what, I totally missed the sale, but the emails go to my other account which I don't check very often, oh well guess I'll wait until next time.

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

You know what, I totally missed the sale, but the emails go to my other account which I don't check very often, oh well guess I'll wait until next time.

It's still on:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sale/

Has anyone noticed that whilst the sale has been on the deals of the day have been the same as the sale price? Is this always the case? I'm not sure as this is the first sale I've been a customer for

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

It has happened before, too. But can you actually complain with so many deals?

Not at all! I was just wondering.

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

twincats wrote:

LibraLover wrote:

Hello libralover. Your items look interesting, especially the eggs. Sorry to say is the eggs for just females or can males use them as well. Still a new comer to some toys. Last night tryed my butt toy. First time for this, my of used it wrong, did not get must pleasure from it. Enjoy your toys when they arrive. Take care x
    I don't think they'd be suitable for men. They are designed for the vagina and I wouldn't risk using them anally as you might not be able to get them back out!!
    myghost [sign in to see picture]

Never know wrote:

Has anyone noticed that whilst the sale has been on the deals of the day have been the same as the sale price? Is this always the case? I'm not sure as this is the first sale I've been a customer for

If there is a sale on the DOTD's are more of less highlighting stuff that is in the sale

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

There are new things in the sale, I ordered a vibrating butt plug that wasn't in the sale yesterday but now is :D

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Oh D! *scuttles off to look*

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.