• Broke one of my favourite toys!

QB [sign in to see picture]

And now I'm all cross and sulky like a spoiled toddler! Good thing I've a new toy on its way! Hurry up postman!

slinkykinky [sign in to see picture]

oh no! good excuse to treat yourself to something new though ;)

matnem [sign in to see picture]

What toy was it?

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

That sucks! Would hate to brake a toy!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

If you boght it through us, you might be entitled to a replacement? Perhaps contact customer care to be sure? 

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Hey! I just sent my toy back that broke ( i think maybe i might have been going to hard on it lol) and LH are crediting me the price of the toy so if you wanted a replacment or something else you could do that :)

QB [sign in to see picture]

Thanks all for your replies. I hadn't thought of sending it back, but having read the returns policy, wow it's the best I've seen. I haven't got the packaging or anything and can still return it! It's amazing isn't it, what a great company!
    I broke my Venus butterfly, one of the straps broke even though I'm always careful, wouldn't want to break my favourite!!!
    Irritatingly my package didn't arrive yesterday even though I waited in all day! I'm off to see if the neighbours took it in, otherwise royal mail is in for an earful! My new toy and a wedding present are in that package!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I would be so gutted If i broke my favouirte toy as LH no longer sell it

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

QB wrote:

Thanks all for your replies. I hadn't thought of sending it back, but having read the returns policy, wow it's the best I've seen. I haven't got the packaging or anything and can still return it! It's amazing isn't it, what a great company!
    I broke my Venus butterfly, one of the straps broke even though I'm always careful, wouldn't want to break my favourite!!!
    Irritatingly my package didn't arrive yesterday even though I waited in all day! I'm off to see if the neighbours took it in, otherwise royal mail is in for an earful! My new toy and a wedding present are in that package!

I know right!? my flexi rabbit pretty much snapped in half...although ive now decided upon not getting that toy again as i go too hard on it haha!!! But i was amazed at the returns policy!

What is the butterfly like? I really wanted to get one but wasnt sure? Can you get away with it (in terms in noise level) ?

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I would be so sad if I broke my favourite toy - but it's always fun to get new parcels too!

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

QB wrote:

Please get in touch with us before you send it back!! :D You might not even need to return it!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

I had two of these butterfly's and both times the straps broke so annoying 😭

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.