• Looking for a dildo to suit a very specific purpose

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Hot Dog wrote:

LadyS, all advice welcome. The more the better. Going to go for it. Looks like it will be great fun. Can't wait. Will keep you posted ;)

Also been looking at the earlier suggestion. Anybody had experience with this dildo? Expensive, but have never read such consistent reviews about how great it is. All saying it will make OH squirt so much the bed will be wet through! OH has never squirted before, but we can't get the image out of our heads.

Anybody have experience with this dildo, or what's needed to make you squirt?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030#customer_reviews

I have the pure wand and I absolutely love it, it's by far one of my favourite toys! If your wife likes intense, consistent g-spot stimulation then I'd highly recommend it - as for the squirting, I don't like it so I can't speak for that but I know a lot of people buy it for that exact purpose. It's well worth the money.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ahhh you do have the wand sleepycelia, that's great! :) We are after tips on how do use it. Have you any tips you can pass on? We read somewhere one way is to have the big end inserted, then rest the other end at the bottom of her froo, against the perineum, then push down on the end, so that it the big end inside pushes against the g-spot. And repeat. Rapidly, until gushing orgasm! Haha :)

Is this how you do it? I feel like I am over complicating it!

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

I think it's pretty easy to use, it might look a bit intimidating but it's fairly intuitive - I use the small end most of the time and insert it so the other end's hovering over my stomach and then basically yank at it like I'm pulling a lever, if that helps at all? Keeping a loose wrist so you can sort of 'roll' it is pretty great too - it's good to experiment, just have fun seeing what works :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thanks sleepycelia. Think I got it. What position are in, on you back? Are you pushing down or pulling on the big end? I would imagine pushing down on it would cause the small end inside to bang against the g spot, which seems to be the idea.

As you say, we'll just have to have a play around and find out what works.

Looking forward to this ;)

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Have you had a look at the Doc Johnson Blush range? They're all squishy, super-flexible, girthy, and great for double penetration. She won't experience any internal pinching which can happen when 2 more rigid objects are inserted in each orifice because they're so cushioned...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16724

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16731

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19924

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Hot Dog wrote:

Lol LadyS. That's as good a reason as any sometimes. I'll have another look. Have you experience with a dp dildo?

Anybody else have experience?

I was sent this as a tester, never had so much fun ;)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32956

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Hot Dog wrote:

Thanks sleepycelia. Think I got it. What position are in, on you back? Are you pushing down or pulling on the big end? I would imagine pushing down on it would cause the small end inside to bang against the g spot, which seems to be the idea.

As you say, we'll just have to have a play around and find out what works.

Looking forward to this ;)

Isnt it the other way round? The gspot is at the front of the vagina, kind of back to back with the clitoris rather than towards the back?

Ive found using glass dildos with a curve are designed to curve towards the front for the gspot

i find twirling dildos helps, so they brush over the gpot and then away, so when they make contact it feels extra sensitive rather than if its there the whole time.

[suspended user]

suspended user

JM of course yes, I just meant I read that you rest it against your perineum then, assuming you are in your back, by pushing down and away, against perineum you cause the large head to rotate and knock against g spot.

I know I am definitely over complicating it now. Haha New instructions...

1. Insert
    2. Grab other end with hand
    3. Forcefully and repeatedly knock end against g-spot
    4. Twirl head against g spot for extra fun and build up
    5. Have the most mind blowing orgasm, maybe squirting everywhere 😝

Actually the twirling bit sounds really good. Nice tip JM88 ;)

Got it!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thanks Jess. The second looks great. Actually they all look great. But the second looks like it'll do the trick for giving OH that full feeling she loves. Actually somebody says in a review its great for DP so, excellent!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Terri JJ. Used one of them before. Back when my wife was my girlfriend she woke up one morning saying she had a wet dream about a pink double ended dildo, exactly like that. So like the doting boyfriend I was I ran down to the shops straight away and got one!! 😄 Was soo good. And our first adventure in to DP, before we even knew it was called DP. Ahhhh good times. ;) we'll have to dig it out and give it another go. X

Hot Dog wrote:

JM of course yes, I just meant I read that you rest it against your perineum then, assuming you are in your back, by pushing down and away, against perineum you cause the large head to rotate and knock against g spot.

I know I am definitely over complicating it now. Haha New instructions...

1. Insert
    2. Grab other end with hand
    3. Forcefully and repeatedly knock end against g-spot
    4. Twirl head against g spot for extra fun and build up
    5. Have the most mind blowing orgasm, maybe squirting everywhere 😝

Actually the twirling bit sounds really good. Nice tip JM88 ;)

Got it!

Ah got you! I thought you were describing the other persons recommendation about having the other end above her belly.

The twirling thing is kinda hard to explain, i put my fingers on the base of the dildo and then move my fingers in small circles . I havent tried actually twisting the whole thing round as i use glass and that gets slippery! You will both soon work out what works for you though!

[suspended user]

suspended user

JM88, that sounds like it would be fun. Do you do this fast so it knocks your g spot hard, or slowly, so you get a more gentle knocking effect? I guess it's hard to do it hard and fast, with the slippery lube as you say.

Hot Dog wrote:

JM88, that sounds like it would be fun. Do you do this fast so it knocks your g spot hard, or slowly, so you get a more gentle knocking effect? I guess it's hard to do it hard and fast, with the slippery lube as you say.

I would say mediumish, but the emphasis is keeping the rhythm the same. I wouldnt say its a knocking effect, more like a gentle teasing brush past! It feels extra good when the glass rubs against the gspot pushing it upwards towards the vibe thats on the clitoris. It feels like an extra burst of vibes because they are stronger for the brief moment of contact which makes me look forward to the next rotation!

[suspended user]

suspended user

JM88 wrote:

Hot Dog wrote:

I would say mediumish, but the emphasis is keeping the rhythm the same. I wouldnt say its a knocking effect, more like a gentle teasing brush past! It feels extra good when the glass rubs against the gspot pushing it upwards towards the vibe thats on the clitoris. It feels like an extra burst of vibes because they are stronger for the brief moment of contact which makes me look forward to the next rotation!

Sounds incedibly JM88 ;) And I would only be watching, not experiencing! How long would you do that for? I need to slow my wife down a bit, wants to progress too quickly to the main show, (which these days is DP + vibrator...so can't argue with that!).

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.