• Looking for a dildo to suit a very specific purpose

[suspended user]

suspended user

HELP!!! We are looking for a specific type of dildo.

Last year we ventured into anal, and are now LOVING it! 😝 We have always been 'handsy', fingers and toys everywhere, in combination with and without manhood. However, we have discovered our best position for anal is with her on her back, legs apart, bum propped up...you get the idea! But here's the thing, we love the feeling of being filled up with toys, so while having anal doggy we use a large dildo up the froo, while we got down to business up the back (AMAZING by the way!). But now that we have discovered a better position for anal, on her back, well, we tried it yesterday afternoon and the end of the large dildo in her froo gets in our way, and we can no longer, let's say, get full access behind. So basically, we are looking for a dildo with the following..

- medium girth (we'll work our way up to large!)
    - medium length (again, we'll have to see if it leads to longer!)
    - realistic squishy feel
    - at full insertion, full access to bum, no obstruction

We can only imagine it would be something like a butt plug, but with half the slim curved stop at the end that fits snugly in the bum crack (to stop it accidently going the whole way in!), that would be positioned (imagine her on her back here) upwards, towards the clitoris (rubbing the clit 😜), with nothing coming down covering the bum.

Any suggestions anybody. We're desperately horny for it!

Gee, we need a cold shower after writing that!

X

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Sadly it appears to be out of stock, but I'm wondering if the shape of this means it would satisfy your criteria

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I would go for something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2561

That wouldnt be in the way for anal, although it doesnt fit the squishy criteria!

I think the idea of a tbase similar to butt plugs might work depending on your wifes anatomy. I have the doc johnson small t bar butt plug, but when i have it in my bum, one end is at my vagina meaning that in some positions my husbands penis can rub against it. Im thinking if i used the plug vaginally i would probably have a similar problem with access to my bum.

I think inthe position you describe you would be limited to what toys you can use as many natural shaped dildos would have a flat base which would get in the way.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

I think this meets the criteria: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28314

majikthise [sign in to see picture]

Have you considered the possibility of a custom dildo ?

Traditional methods might involve casting with silicone or resin. Sugru is a very obvious candidate, though it's not food-safe so probably should be used with a condom. I'm quite interested in the possibilities of 3d-printing - I think it's been used for butt-plugs at least, and probably more.

The tricky thing is how to specify it - you probably don't want to get into the complexity of computer design files unless you already have expertise in that. You could use a casting of your penis, and perhaps change it a bit.

Can she recognise you from your penis alone ? If so, you might be able to give her the feeling of being penetrated by the same person on both sides.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Clearly I overlooked the squishy bit! Oops

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I think its kind of annoying for the op how every one of these suggestions might fit one of his criteria! If you could mix and match aspects of the ones suggested we might be on to a winner!

sum's suggestion with its widening shape would be suitable for the girth change as they progress, mines good for clit stim and access to the bum, and briona's fits the squishable realistic feel!

Frankentoy wins again

[suspended user]

suspended user

Wow, thanks everybody! Lots of ideas. We have looked at Sum's suggestion. Would be fun for other uses also. So that's on the wish list! The large dildo Briona87 is what we were thinking. Probably our best bet, and oh would definitely get the full froo feeling she loves. Might have to make some modifications to the suction pad, remove the obstruction to allow access to bum. The Rocks Off is something we tried a long time ago, JM88, didn't do it for us, I think it was too small, though that was before we discovered the joys of the position. Unfortunately I think we got rid of it in a sex box clear out 😪 So like that, but bigger!

Majikthise, we have thought about a cast dildo before, for a bit of fun. But computing modelling and 3d printing may be a bit beyond us, for now anyway.

I forgot to say the OH uses a vibrator on her clit at the same time, so we got it all going on.

Frankentoy it is!

We'll be surprised if the toy isn't out there. We can't be the only ones doing this! If we are then wow, you all gotta give it a go because it is A MAZING! 😜

Going to keep on looking.

All other suggestions more then welcome.

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I might be completely missing the point (wouldn't be the first time, lol) but if double penetration is the aim, would something like this be of any use

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10239

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Hot Dog wrote:

Wow, thanks everybody! Lots of ideas. We have looked at Sum's suggestion. Would be fun for other uses also. So that's on the wish list! The large dildo Briona87 is what we were thinking. Probably our best bet, and oh would definitely get the full froo feeling she loves. Might have to make some modifications to the suction pad, remove the obstruction to allow access to bum. The Rocks Off is something we tried a long time ago, JM88, didn't do it for us, I think it was too small, though that was before we discovered the joys of the position. Unfortunately I think we got rid of it in a sex box clear out 😪 So like that, but bigger!

Majikthise, we have thought about a cast dildo before, for a bit of fun. But computing modelling and 3d printing may be a bit beyond us, for now anyway.

I forgot to say the OH uses a vibrator on her clit at the same time, so we got it all going on.

Frankentoy it is!

We'll be surprised if the toy isn't out there. We can't be the only ones doing this! If we are then wow, you all gotta give it a go because it is A MAZING! 😜

Going to keep on looking.

All other suggestions more then welcome.

Oooh, quick note on the Mustang, the one Briona linked - please don't attempt to cut away at it! It's a dual-density dildo which means it has two layers; a firm core and then a super soft, squishy layer of silicone over the top. I think if you cut into it it'd just come apart or gradually peel away.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yeah LadyS, basically double penetration is the aim. OH not yet turned on by that one. I do wonder how firmly held in position it is, looks like it would rotate.

On the wish list! Thanks.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thanks Majikthise...we've always wondered how long do you have to remain, ummm, at attention with those make you owns...anybody know?

And of course you're right sleepycelia. Silly suggestion! We just need to find the right toy for the job!

Hot Dog wrote:

Yeah LadyS, basically double penetration is the aim. OH not yet turned on by that one. I do wonder how firmly held in position it is, looks like it would rotate.

On the wish list! Thanks.

I only picked that one because I liked the colour, lol, have you looked at all the double penetration dildo's? There's a few to be had x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lol LadyS. That's as good a reason as any sometimes. I'll have another look. Have you experience with a dp dildo?

Anybody else have experience?

lol @hot dog .. So don't cast it on your own. it's in your OH's interest to keep you standing fully 'to attention' until it's firmly 'set', isn't it ? Haven't you got any other bits for her to work on ?

[suspended user]

suspended user

We are thinking to go with this. Seems to tick most boxes. What do you think?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28411#customer_reviews

Hot Dog wrote:

Lol LadyS. That's as good a reason as any sometimes. I'll have another look. Have you experience with a dp dildo?

Anybody else have experience?

Nope, no experience, I just wade in on converstions whether I know what I'm on about or not, lol.

The hands free vibrator you've just linked to looks like a pretty good idea though given what you've explained you're after. Hope it gives good results if you decide to go for it :) x

[suspended user]

suspended user

LadyS, all advice welcome. The more the better. Going to go for it. Looks like it will be great fun. Can't wait. Will keep you posted ;)

Also been looking at the earlier suggestion. Anybody had experience with this dildo? Expensive, but have never read such consistent reviews about how great it is. All saying it will make OH squirt so much the bed will be wet through! OH has never squirted before, but we can't get the image out of our heads.

Anybody have experience with this dildo, or what's needed to make you squirt?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030#customer_reviews

[suspended user]

suspended user

I see there's a 'Squirting' thread in the forum. I'll see what the chat is there.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.