• Bullet Problems

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I got my first ever bullet today (I've toys like a bullet but not one of the legit famous ones)

My question is...how on EARTH do i put this toy down lol?!?! Seriously. This is the greatest thing i have ever had in between my legs and ive spent three hours tonight alone playing. Not to mention the amount of money im going to have to spend on batteries

Has anyone else ever been like this with a new toy?!?! I've never been this addicted to a sex toy before.

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

You should get a rechargeable one! Yes, I've been like this with toys, and there are some that I don't use unless I know I don't need to be anywhere, because I know I won't be able to put them down!!

LibraLover wrote:

You should get a rechargeable one! Yes, I've been like this with toys, and there are some that I don't use unless I know I don't need to be anywhere, because I know I won't be able to put them down!!

Oh thank god!!! Lol I'm actually sitting here laughing so hard at the fact i'm addicted to a bullet.

Not one of the huge and expensive toys...a £10 bullet... but thank you at least i know im not alone lol! I agree about not using it if i know im going to be busy. I dont think my boss would accept 'sorry i missed work but i got a new bullet and couldnt put it down'

I'm going to go look at the rechargable ones right now!

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Get the Tango! Its the best bullet on the market (in my opinion, anyway!)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320'

Bullets were my first love too... welcome to the world of clitoral toys! ;)

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

I have quite the opposite problem with clitoral toys - I can't use them for a very long time as I become too sensitive (even on a low setting) and it becomes unpleasant.

SR36 [sign in to see picture]

I have exactly the same problem with my LH deluxe black magic wand. I don't seem to be able to stay away from it- I love that thing!

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I love bullet toys and i really want a tango one day !!!!!

Never know [sign in to see picture]

I couldn't just narrow it down to just one toy that I'm addicted too. I think I have brought so much recently that it's my collection as a whole, I'm wearing the OH out. I think he's been going to work for a rest. Oops.

I would agree with looking at rechargable toys. I now look at toys that might be slightly more expensive to buy but are rechargable so I think in the long run when you don't have to keep buying batteries you are actually paying less.

I really like the usb charging ones. My favourite so far is this and I'm just about to write a review. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26627

Allurement [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree with this! One of my favourite toys is my Swoon Shimmy Bullet (and the balm) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25367

This little beauty just does it for me... paired with the balm too it's devilishly good! And it comes in a cute little tin so I can carry it around in my handbag discreetly :D

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Snap - can't out my bullet down either!

I've worn through 2, now on my third. Soooo many batteries!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I don't get along with bullets, they are too buzzy for me and just not powerful enough. It's my gspot happy rabbit 2 that I'm addicted to!

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

LibraLover wrote:

Oh thank god!!! Lol I'm actually sitting here laughing so hard at the fact i'm addicted to a bullet.

Not one of the huge and expensive toys...a £10 bullet... but thank you at least i know im not alone lol! I agree about not using it if i know im going to be busy. I dont think my boss would accept 'sorry i missed work but i got a new bullet and couldnt put it down'

IMHO the best rechargeable bullet EVER is the Fifty Shades Wickedly Tempting one. I promise you won't regret it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30890

But I won't be held responsible if you never leave your house again after getting it

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

LibraLover wrote:

IMHO the best rechargeable bullet EVER is the Fifty Shades Wickedly Tempting one. I promise you won't regret it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30890

But I won't be held responsible if you never leave your house again after getting it

or you can save your self £15 and get the silencer bullet which for all intents and purposes is the fifty shades one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30215 just pink

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

I love bullet vibrators, I was OMFG when i first picked on up. Alas I do not have one at present, and I missed DOTD the other day, which had a bullet vibrator I want. I would like a recharbale one, just to save on the price of batteries. They work great with other toys or when with partner/lover

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

Rocks off do a re h arable one I adore mine and always use a bullet for a quickie xx

i NEED to do this and get a rechargable one i got though three duacell batteries last night!!!

Never know [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

i NEED to do this and get a rechargable one i got though three duacell batteries last night!!!

Impressive!

Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

I have an unhealthy addiction to my rabbit, now I want to collect them all lol x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.