• Thruster toys are they any good?

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Hi honeys
    Im thinking of getting a thruster toy either rockbox finger thruster or a rabbit thruster... are they all that? I personally am not a rabbit (rotating one) kind of girl the noise and friction it makes when grinding to rotate gives me goosebumps in a negative way. Always been more of a dildo kind of girl with oh partcipating adding a good old thrust ... so does a thruster actually thrust properly. ... so disappointed with most vibes bit hesitant to spend without your wise words. Hoping one will still get me squirting like a dildo does.... ??? Help please
    Lustyjoy xx

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I was going to buy the rockbox finger thruster but after having a look at it (my friend bought it) I changed my mind. It does thrust, but it does it at such a speed that it becomes more of a vibration and she says that you can't really feel the thrusting as such as the thrusting movement is minimal. She also caught her finger in the gap where the thrusting part joins the static part and got quite a nasty blood blister. She admitted that she hadn't really used it much at all and she's had it 3 months.

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I'm thinking of getting a rabbit thruster too, ive heard much better things about them than what i have the rock box one. I'm just not sure what to expect exactly! My first rabbit arrived today and thats intimidating enough!

Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

I really fancy trying the fun factory Drei ! It looks like my kinda thing. :).

Terri JJ wrote:

I was going to buy the rockbox finger thruster but after having a look at it (my friend bought it) I changed my mind. It does thrust, but it does it at such a speed that it becomes more of a vibration and she says that you can't really feel the thrusting as such as the thrusting movement is minimal. She also caught her finger in the gap where the thrusting part joins the static part and got quite a nasty blood blister. She admitted that she hadn't really used it much at all and she's had it 3 months.

Thanks terri thats really good to know so I will now consider rabbit or alternative thruster xxx

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I'm thinking of getting a rabbit thruster too, ive heard much better things about them than what i have the rock box one. I'm just not sure what to expect exactly! My first rabbit arrived today and thats intimidating enough!

Yep im now considering a rabbit or something will need to do more research I think, as I want to avoid rotation just a good old thrust x I'll let you know how I go ..... enjoy your new toy ;)

Sarahgee wrote:

Very pricy if it doesn't deliver :( perhaps us girls should all invent one that does what it says thrust lol xx not vibrate or pulsate
    Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

That's the good thing about the returns policy :) . I keep fantasising about those ridges! They look incredible lol x

Sarahgee wrote:

That's the good thing about the returns policy :) . I keep fantasising about those ridges! They look incredible lol x

The red hot 7 1/2 thruster has some really good reviews so may try that :)
    sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Sarahgee wrote:

I have a Stronic Drei and it's great if you like a lot of texture! The actual thrusting motion is a bit anticlimatic though, it's more of an enthusiastic jiggle/gentle back and forth pulse. It doesn't feel remotely like sex but it does feel good, for me at least :)

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

I like my Nalone thrusting rabbit, the combination of the clitoral stimulation, beads and thrusting feels more than nice when I am in the right mood. Downside: it surely is LOUD.

In my pre-LH days, I also purchased a Stronic Drei - it was supposed to be an extra cool Christmassy treat to myself. I have to admit it turned out to be quite a disappointment; the thrusting feels kind of... odd. It is just like a bit of rocking back and forth and it just doesn't feel stimulating, let alone orgasmic. In the end, I just ended up using it as a largish (and extra heavy) ribbed dildo - it does not feel bad, seeing the shape feels quite good inside me (when coated in loads of lube, anyway). Kind of expensive ribbed dildo, though...

I had been intrigued by the Rockbox Finger but I changed my mind completely when I read it was likely it might pinch you - that feels awfully painful. And people have also mentioned it was incredibly loud...

Briona87 wrote:

I like my Nalone thrusting rabbit, the combination of the clitoral stimulation, beads and thrusting feels more than nice when I am in the right mood. Downside: it surely is LOUD.

In my pre-LH days, I also purchased a Stronic Drei - it was supposed to be an extra cool Christmassy treat to myself. I have to admit it turned out to be quite a disappointment; the thrusting feels kind of... odd. It is just like a bit of rocking back and forth and it just doesn't feel stimulating, let alone orgasmic. In the end, I just ended up using it as a largish (and extra heavy) ribbed dildo - it does not feel bad, seeing the shape feels quite good inside me (when coated in loads of lube, anyway). Kind of expensive ribbed dildo, though...

I had been intrigued by the Rockbox Finger but I changed my mind completely when I read it was likely it might pinch you - that feels awfully painful. And people have also mentioned it was incredibly loud...

Briona87 wrote:

I like my Nalone thrusting rabbit, the combination of the clitorThe red hot 7 1/2 thruster  stimulation, beads and thrusting feels more than nice when I am in the right mood. Downside: it surely is LOUD.

Its interesting as noone has said ohhhh diffently this this one or that one. So a thruster is a tricky one... I agree after hearing that with rockbox gone off it xx and rabbits have rotation im thinking maybe the red hot seven half inch thruster, it reads well in reviews but hopefully someone will say ooohhh get this one it does what it says thrusts xx
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

lustyjoy wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Yep im now considering a rabbit or something will need to do more research I think, as I want to avoid rotation just a good old thrust x I'll let you know how I go ..... enjoy your new toy ;)

Haha im working on it ;) a rabbit seems so intimidating lol!

Yes please! Let me know how it goes i would love to try a thruster toy at some point :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.