• What comes after the booty buddy ?

Gumby [sign in to see picture]

As tittle says. Im new to prostate play. Ive played with the lovehoney booty buddy and it not really doing it for me. Im so comfortable with it, i dont notice its there and inserting it with good lube is a breeze. So whats next ?? I can insert 1 finger effortlessly but 2 i struggle. Whats recommended for a newby that needs a slight upgrade. Sorry if its out there but im new to all this forum thing and feel a little weird having to ask. I have the booty buddy in as i wright this and its not doing anything for me. Has anyone new to anal play found a good easy upgrade. Cheers in advance all ;)

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Check out the Aneros range, since they stay slim but hit the spot better they sound perfect for you. There is a cool shopping guide that compares them all and explains who they would suit:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/aneros/

Sanguine_bazaar [sign in to see picture]

Couldn't agree more with Lovebirds personally I'd recommend the Helix, I've the syn version and it's great, although I'm sure the classic version is great as well. If you are looking for some more advice on prostate play, I recommend checking out the Sex Nerd Sandra podcast episode on it.

Ok. Sounds great but where do i find these pod casts and info. So sorry but im new to this thing. Been buying some nice things from LH but new to forum stuff. Once again sorry to haste

Just Google sex nerd Sandra prostate

Ok thankyou for the advise. Ill go look it up ;) so keen

Good luck with it

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.